• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Well to be fair, when she won the Diva Search it wasn't like it was now. They still should of offered her a contract though when they changed the Diva Search. They also shouldn't have let Christy Hemme go. I bet they're kicking themselves now with that one.
There is a few that I think that they shouldn't of let go,but I won't go there...........

There is a few that I think that they shouldn't of let go,but I won't go there...........

What they shouldn't have done was wipe out their entire diva division only to bring in models and then try to teach them how to wrestle. It's getting somewhat better because some like Kelly Kelly have really become quite good in the ring but when Victoria retires because her character is going no where and Maria is getting pushed there is a problem. I hope Victoria actually ends up in TNA because at least there she'll be able to wrestle respectable matches again. I hope when Gail Kim finally shows up that WWE doesn't disrespect her skills.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jesus Christ were Layla and Mickies asses busting out of those tights tonight or what??!!!:eek:

Jesus Christ were Layla and Mickies asses busting out of those tights tonight or what??!!!:eek:

Must of been during Heroes cause the only divas I saw were Beth, Rosa, and Candice. Didn't they used to only show the divas during the second hour of RAW because kids were supposed to be in bed? They need to go back to that.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Must of been during Heroes cause the only divas I saw were Beth, Rosa, and Candice. Didn't they used to only show the divas during the second hour of RAW because kids were supposed to be in bed? They need to go back to that.
Thats what I was thinking cause all I saw was Beth,Rosa and Candice too

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

It was during the Regal/Layla vs. Mickie/Punk match.
Mickie might have some competition in the WWE's best dumper competition cause I swear if Layla farted once during that match, her tights were flying off!!:1orglaugh
I never knew she was THAT thick......Lawd Have Mercy!!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Mickie might have some competition in the WWE's best dumper competition cause I swear if Layla farted once during that match, her tights were flying off!!:1orglaugh

I'll have to check out if they show it during WWE RAW AM. I never watch that version but I might have to now that Heroes is back. Well it's either that or watch the version on the spanish channel.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Stop it,why are you doing this to me................I must see that match:rofl:

I'll have to check out if they show it during WWE RAW AM. I never watch that version but I might have to now that Heroes is back. Well it's either that or watch the version on the spanish channel.

What time and I would assume USA channel?