• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WWE/Playboy Finished?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

"The Sun out of the UK recently published an article asking whether or not Maria may have been the last and final Diva to pose nude for Playboy. While there is no comment made by WWE in the article, it suggests that the company may be ending its trend of having Divas pose for the magazine as it has now focused its product around a more PG oriented theme."

:bawling:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
WWE/Playboy Finished?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

"The Sun out of the UK recently published an article asking whether or not Maria may have been the last and final Diva to pose nude for Playboy. While there is no comment made by WWE in the article, it suggests that the company may be ending its trend of having Divas pose for the magazine as it has now focused its product around a more PG oriented theme."

Damn,them and there sensorship.....there is still little hope

Getting Layla or Mickie James to do Playboy would definitely make their audience grow:rofl2::rofl2:

Amen!

You know, I did not wanna say anything, but I had a feelings they would say this. W/ the way the WWE has complete.ly changed their programing, and the older audience is dwindling it seemed like only a matter of time

WWE sux, end of story.

WWE/Playboy Finished?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

Nooooooooooo! Damn you, Vince McMahon! :(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jeesus H. Christ, was Angelina Love's beautiful pooper busting out of that dress tonight!!!:moon:

From what I hear Kelly Kelly was on Bubba the Love sponge radio show and she mentioned that they are pg now and there won't be any bra and panties matches.
WWE/Playboy Finished?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
From what I hear Kelly Kelly was on Bubba the Love sponge radio show and she mentioned that they are pg now and there won't be any bra and panties matches.
:( I have seen one in ages......could be true......sad but true

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I saw that Beth Phoenix and Jillian Hall were wrestling Melina and Kelly Kelly but that was between commercial breaks of Heroes. Which is starting to turn into X-Men now.
Damn........figures.
I am never gonna see divas matches as long as Heroes and 24 are on at 9 :(
I am watchin Hereos now and I am enjoyin it