• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Disaster Movie (2008)

seriously nothing beats this garbage, they even named it after what it is "a f*****g Disaster"

I'm truly sorry for adding the s***ty trailer :facepalm:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Disaster Movie (2008)

seriously nothing beats this garbage, they even named it after what it is "a f*****g Disaster"

I'm truly sorry for adding the s***ty trailer :facepalm:

That had to be the worst movie ever, I only made it through 20 minutes just to see how bad it was, it was brutal.:facepalm:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Im not sure if this is the worst movie ever but its definitely up there with them... 'The Tree of Life' with Brad Pitt & Sean Penn. I struggled to watch 20 mins of this film with all the extremely over the top arty cinematography & the underlying darkness & dread of the story. Supposedly an impressionistic film... it certainly left me with an impression!!! :elaugh:

Last edited:
Is it too early to go ahead & add the new "Three Stooges" movie to this list?
It looks really bad.

I'll have to think of another one....

Deepcover

Closed Account
Im not sure if this is the worst movie ever but its definitely up there with them... 'The Tree of Life' with Brad Pitt & Sean Penn. I struggled to watch 20 mins of this film with all the extremely over the top arty cinematography & the underlying darkness & dread of the story. Supposedly an impressionistic film... it certainly left me with an impression!!! :elaugh:

Omg you did not go there. The Tree Of Life is one of the best films I have ever seen. You need to expand your horizons more.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The worst films I have seen so far is...
B.A.P.S
Doom
The Jerky Boys
Jury Duty
Tommy Boy
Black Sheep
White Chicks
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
The Girl Next Door

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Haven't seen Tree of Life but it looks good and I may watch in the future.

Back to the topic: The worst movie I've ever seen is Gigli, however there are a few others that I would like to add:

1. Punch Drunk Love
2. Pootie Tang
3. Zardoz
4. epic movie

That had to be the worst movie ever, I only made it through 20 minutes just to see how bad it was, it was brutal.:facepalm:

unfortunately i watched the whole film coz i bored i nearly killed myself at the end of it

i also didnt enjoy this film maybe coz i dont understand it but hey as the old saying goes each to their owm :)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Omg you did not go there. The Tree Of Life is one of the best films I have ever seen. You need to expand your horizons more.

Just wasn't for me babe. I watch mainly foreign films, documentaries & horror movies. Generally I avoid big budget American films... I would recommend avoiding The Tree of Life to most people *hehe* :rolleyes:

I've gotta go with Thankskilling. But as that's one of those "so bad you do end up laughing sometimes", I also put in for Friends With Benefits (aka "Gray's Anatomy with Ashton Kutcher"), and Gigli.

HERCULES IN NEW YORK.

Hang your head in shame Arnold. Speaking of Arnold he once stated that Red Sonja was his worst movie. He clearly forgets Hercules exists if he thinks that. Red Sonja is a classic piece of 80s entertainment.

Anything by Uwe Bol

Nuh uh!.

Postal.
Far Cry.
Tunnel Rats.
Seed.
Rampage.

They all kick ass big time. Ok well maybe Far Cry doesn't kick ass big time but its a laugh and a half's worth of entertainment.

Just wasn't for me babe. I watch mainly foreign films, documentaries & horror movies. Generally I avoid big budget American films... I would recommend avoiding The Tree of Life to most people *hehe* :rolleyes:

YES!!!!! Thank you! It was, without a doubt, the worst movie I've seen in a couple of years. A buddy of mine was talking about it nonstop, so he dragged us to it. HE fell asleep during that oh-so-thrilling Evolution sequence. I could live with that part. But between Brad Pitt's hammy overacting, Sean Penn's lack of ANY acting(moping around and looking at the ground does NOT count), and the weird ass camera angles........I was pissed off by the end of the movie. It was the first movie in a LONG time that I wanted my money back at the end.

I guess it's one of those movies you either love or hate. I choose HATE...

Oh yeah, anything with Adam Sandler is runner up.