• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

To name just a few:
Date movie (or any of those type of films, Epic, Disaster etc)
Battlefield Earth
Body Shots
Your Highness (how did they get James Franco & Natalie Portman to star in that?)
House of the Dead

Oh, and Waiting to Exhale. Not a single redeeming quality in that film.

My girlfriend at the time and I used to take turns picking a movie each week, and this was one of hers. But even she hated it and we left about mid-way through.

Oh, oh and Star Trek V. Also Star Trek VI. And pretty much every Star Trek film other than II, III and IV. But V was by far the worst.

The House on Haunted Hill (1999) is such a giant piece of dog shit of a movie... similar to the many trolls that roam here. :baconsalt:

:thefinger

Crimewave was a total garbage crapfest. It was one of Sam Raimi's first movies, but it was really bad.

Other bad movies are Troll 1 and 2, Troll may even hold the record for the worst movie ever made. "Oh my god, they're eating her, and then they are going to eat me, OH MY GODDDD"

Just a few of my worst movies

Jack and Jill
That's my Boy
Son of the Mask
Bio-Dome
Ed
Battlefield Earth

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Blues Brothers 2000. The film that would never end.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
bloodlust the vampire of Nuremberg (worst movie ever, i'll never see a crap like that, that was a real torture to see that shit till the end!)

also return of thekiller tomatoes (just a stupid movie, anything funny)

bahodeme

Closed Account
The Fog (2005)

Just a few of my worst movies

Jack and Jill
That's my Boy
Son of the Mask
Bio-Dome
Ed
Battlefield Earth

Ed wasn't that bad.I actually found it more believable than The Truman Show.

^ I don't think The Truman Show had to be believable at all. It feels like it was intended to be quirky.

This is the end. I have seen the first 15 minutes of that movie and it should be a comedy, well i had no laughs at all, it was terrible.....

1. Dumber and Dumberer (it was the third movie nothing redeeming at all about this truly truly shocking)
2. Mamma Mia (made me cringe the whole way through)
3. Pearl Harbour (the biggest disappointment I think I have ever experienced for a supposedly blockbuster movie)
4. Alone in the Dark (4th cos Tara Reid looked fuckable in this)