• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If Superbad is on I'm watching it.

Anything Fast and Furious
Agent Cody Banks
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Stop! Or my Mom will shoot.
Gigli
Brokeback Mountain
You can't stop the music
Rhinestone
Jack
Heaven's Gate
Godfather III
Superman III and IV
Kicking and screaming
Moulin Rouge
The Conqueror (even the Duke wasn't immune from a bad idea)
The Final Destination franchise
Blair Witch II
The Phantom Anus
Slingblade
Rocky IV and V
Dune
I spit on your grave

I could go on and on.

Target Witness with Mark Hamill: e.g. when floating dead in the water he blinks one time and looks directly in the camera; but there's tons of more stuff of this caliber to easily make this movie the worst of all time, the plot, the "actors", just about everything

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Meet The Spartans
Superheo Movie
Disaster Movie
Epic Movie

(lord save us from unfunny spoofs...:()

Oh yeah how could I forget strange wilderness, I am going to beat my 20 bucks out of Adam Sandler for directing this crap

:1orglaugh I really liked it for what it was but had no idea it was directed by Adam Sandler. the BEST part about that movie (It's certainly not a film) is when they are doing the voice-over for the shark documentary. I still laugh at that. :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpKp73kJtI

The Happening.

A movie where trees kill you = shit movie

Yeah. This movie really had me pissed after it was over. I just lost 2 hours of my life. Fuck you, M. Night Shamalamadingdong! :mad:

And reading through these posts, I can't help but think that the movie industry owes it's moviegoers a couple years of good movies free of charge. Damn, there are a lot of shitty movies out there.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Ah, Eddie Murphy...

Beverly Hills Cop III was shite, and yet according to the IMDb, Beverly Hills Cop IV is "in development"...WTF!

Beverly Hills Cop IV (2012)

Then again, Eddie Murphy has a few crap movies under his wing like I Spy, The Adventures of Pluto Nash & The Haunted Mansion....:eek:

ratbastid

Closed Account
"The Room"....check IMBD.... trust me on this, it IS the worst... even the riff-track couldn't save it

Here's a few off the top of my head:

Jawbreakers

Children of the Corn - Revelation

Meteor Man

Dawn of the Living Dead (no, not Night of the Living Dead or Dawn of the Dead)

Any of the "movie" movies - Date Movie, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie (Ugh!! NO MORE!)