• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst films you have seen

i have two choices for worst film ive ever seen, the blair witch project and the client. the blair witch project made no sense, and the ending was terrible, i couldnt even watch all of the client because it was probably the worst acting ive ever seen in my life, i could act better than the actors did in that movie, book was good, but the movie was dreadful! AHHH! that makes me mad lol

el cheapo said:
:mad: :thefinger don't you dare to say anithing bad about reloaded
:crash:

Already did check further back in thread.

The Deadly Bees - That bad don't know where to start.With films like this it's no wonder the british film industry went backwards.

The Life Aquatic...I really tried to watch this film but I couldn't stand it. I made it through about an hour and that was an hour to long. It probably could have been ok but it went on and on and on and on. It was really slow

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
the-d said:
The new Charlie and the chocolate factory :mad:

Crap....

I just bought the DVD.....:(

The Ring- wasnt really scary just incredibly stupid...

Reloaded- holy crap i was so lost when i seen this it seems like after watching the first one you have to research every fucking detail of there stupid journey just to get the next film they should have just let it be with the first one

Lord of the rings- talk about no knowing what the hell is going on i just not sure what the were talking about or even really cared...

Pirates of the caribian- Talk about another stupid johnny depp movie how is he getting work he needs to stop making movies

most movies today are all remakes of older movies and are not worth going to see so i dont make it to the movies much, so the worst movie for me was Monster

TallCowboy said:
most movies today are all remakes of older movies and are not worth going to see so i dont make it to the movies much, so the worst movie for me was Monster

You don´t have to see only blockbusters from Hollywood. There are many unknown movies, which are much better than the blokbusters:
Donnie Darko, Broken Flowers, Memento, Cidade De Deus, 21 Gramm, Insomnia...

My worst recent film was Exorcist:The Beginning. They turned the whole theological/confrontational aspect of the original into a stupid bogey-movie, with absolutely every lame cliche of horror movies rolled into one - save one: the one where something spooky is scritch-scritching and it turns out there's nothing there - but then a cat jumps out -- miiieaooohisssss -- that's the only one that wasn't in there.

At parts it looked like it was trying to be funny, reminiscent in light and tone of Sam Raimi's "Army Of Darkness". But no.

Renny Harlin has done one good movie in my opinion and that was "Prison" - done with Roger Corman or someone of the stature...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
acerockolla said:
matrix sucks...and its confusing

Well I thought The Matrix was awesome when it was intially released. Unfortunately Reloaded & Revolutions couldn't support the expectations generated from the first chapter of the trilogy - also while I had no problem with the issues raised in the trilogy (what is freedom of choice?) at times the explanation felt pretentious and heavy-handed.

PS: Alien Siege sucked big-time (Carl Weathers looked really weather-beaten)

I thought that The Hulk was a stupid movie. The new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was absolutely terrible.

Gargantua. i swear their budget must have been 20c. the tv show "Surface" i reckon is a much better funded remake. even though its still shitass. in Gargantua their big underwater dinosaur dilly from a crack in the earth made by an earthquake was pretty much one of those childrens blow up pool dinosaur floaties lol. me and my brother were taking the piss out of everything that happened in that sad excuse for a movie.

i wasted my tume on "The Village"
that movie sucks big time, nothing was good at this movie
"The punisher" also was crap in my eyes

To this day I still say the movie "28 days later" was the biggest waste of time and money in the history of cinema. In a close 2nd was the knock-off of 28 days later called "cabin fever" and bringing up the bronze is "White Noise" with Michael Keaton since the movie made absolutely no sense for the entire 2 hours of the film.:2 cents: