• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Beer You Have Ever Drank...

just curious to what everyone says, most people have different tastes regarding beer :glugglug:

for me its Red Dog that shit is volatile

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
northeastern beer called "Blatz" I think it was like 1.50 a sixpack in 85. I also think it got its name from the sound your bowels make the next morning.

☼LEGIT☼
I hate most of them. I'd rather just "swallow" (of course no pun intended) a shot of something hard. Less calories and does the job faster.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I hate most of them. I'd rather just "swallow" (of course no pun intended) a shot of something hard. Less calories and does the job faster.

"swallow a shot of something hard"

why can't I think of anything funny to say? There has to be something in that phrase to make fun of. Dammit, brain.

Pretty much any "lite" beer. Come to think of it, if it costs less than $7 for a six pack it sucks. Miller High Life is some vile shit. You get what you pay for with beer. If you just want to have a "drunk" the cheap shit will do. If you want a beer don't be cheap, there are some decent brands in the $8 range. I have a simple rule that I use. If it comes in a 40 oz. leave it alone.

☼LEGIT☼
Pretty much any "lite" beer. Come to think of it, if it costs less than $7 for a six pack it sucks. Miller High Life is some vile shit. You get what you pay for with beer. If you just want to have a "drunk" the cheap shit will do. If you want a beer don't be cheap, there are some decent brands in the $8 range. I have a simple rule that I use. If it comes in a 40 oz. leave it alone.

haha, no 40oz. What's that game were you tape two 40oz to your hands?

The Champagne of Beers. ;)

In high school like seven or eight of us would chip in for Hamms 30 packs on the weekends. That would wreck all of us. First time I threw up I think I downed like six Hamms and almost went into a coma. Ahhh, the good old days...

The Champaigne of Beers. ;)

In high school like seven or eight of us would chip in for Hamms 30 packs on the weekends. That would wreck all of us. First time I threw up I think I downed like six Hamms and almost went into a coma. Ahhh, the good old days...

ahh gotta love hamms

i have never puked off of just beer though that would take alot of beer lol

ahh gotta love hamms

i have never puked off of just beer though that would take alot of beer lol

This was when I was still a light weight in high school.

We used to do rootbeer barrels. Ever tried them? You take a shot of 100 root beer schnaps and drop it in a glass of beer and chug it down. God those were the best.

This was when I was still a light weight in high school.

We used to do rootbeer barrels. Ever tried them? You take a shot of 100 root beer schnaps and drop it in a glass of beer and chug it down. God those were the best.

no but i need to try that sometime, jag bombs are delicious too

britlover

Closed Account

In all seriousness: Indeed. I'm the same way. I only drak socially and get fucked up on New Year's, as Alcohalism or even being a regular drinker is NOTHING I chould ever get into. Way too fattening as I also mentioned in another recent post, and I simply don't get it. But all the alpha-male beer cheering, once it has been said & done, ALL beer that I've tasted so far from various countries is absolute shit. Sorry to say. Just my own taste bud's opinions and perverbial. :2 cents:

Personally for me, a good red wine or a more "girly" drink is MUCH better for getting sauced on the big 'Eve. Never understood beer's appeal myself. Maybe cause it's so cheap & easy to obtain? Alas to each they're own.

1. Icehouse
2. Miller High Life Light
3. Old Milwaukee's Best
4. Bud Light
5. Bud Light Lime
6. Steel Reserve
7. Keystone Light

Worst beers of all time.

Add, Corona, Heineken, Stella Artois, Red Stripe,Foster's, Carling,Budweiser, Millers, Coors and the rest of the pretend lagers made by beer factories from cheap ingredients.
Either they have no taste to speak of at all or they do have a detectable taste which is horrible.
Bad beer can normally be avoided because it's always served very cold.That is done to hide the lack of any character.