• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Beer You Have Ever Drank...

Budweiser

Although as others have said most popular largers taste like ice cold piss, but I find Bud to be the worst of a bad bunch.

There are two beers which compete for this title in my book: Spaten, and a beer which I can't remember what it's called.

I bought the Spaten at Costco because it was something like $18 bucks for a 24-pack, and I regretted it. It tasted like glass cleaner. My roommates and I were all big beer drinkers, 12-packs rarely lasted longer than a couple hours, but the bottles of foamy glass cleaner sat in the fridge for nearly 2 months.

The other beer is some shit that I got from Beverages & More because the tag on the shelf said that it had the Guiness record for the world's most alcoholic beer. I decided to get a bottle to see what it was like. Ugh, it was vile! The fucking thing tasted like a mixture of soy sauce, Wocerstershire sauce, and steak sauce. It was thick, salty, and bitter (yeah, yeah. That's what she said, I know), and was quite undrinkable. My 3 roommates and I all made an honest effort to drink more than one gulp, but none of us were able to. We ended up flushing most of it down the toilet because nobody could drink it. :pukey:

Not as bad as Jack. I once bought a Costco-sized bottle of Jack Daniels, you know, the half gallon size. Well, it turned out that I was the only one present who liked Jack, so the bottle was all mine. By the time I passed out, which was long before the party ended, I had consumed half of the bottle all by myself. The next morning I woke up still drunk. I went to work, got off work, drove back home, and I was still drunk. Sometime around 6 in the afternoon I ceased to be drunk and became hungover. Ugh, that was the worst feeling I have ever had! Every time I burped my mouth, throat, and esophagus burned worse than heartburn. I had a headache which was only bearable if there was no light or sound, because the moment either happened it became agonizing. I kept dry-heaving, and couldn't stomach any food. That day sucked.

That was the last time I drank hard liquor.

I drink more hard now than I ever did before. The dry heaving sucks, but not as bad as the sweats and the insomnia that ensue.

The worst, huh ? well, as such, some of these '''ol swills'' are probably long gone from the marketplace but, here we go :
1)''Burgie'',
2)"generic" (yes, there was such a thing) :pukey:,
3)warm "Hamms"
4)"Shafer"
5)"Oly" and basically anything that was less than, I don't know . . $3.50 per 6'er at the time.
Yep ! as they say, you get what you pay for. . and when we're talking beer it couldn't be more true !
few exceptions exist, trust me :1orglaugh :pukey:

Thanks for the thread bro, you bring back some, well, memories ! :glugglug:

Life's a bitch, you drink bad beer, then you die !

The Hamms brewery is located in my home town. It was cheap, but I don't think it was cheap because it was domestic to my town. Hell if I remember the beer chest 30 packs we got back in the day were no more than 10 bucks. Couple bucks a piece and it was a party. :hatsoff:

We also used to get cases of Red Bull 40s when they were only a buck a piece. Get a case of 12 for 12 bucks and have people pukin' over the balcony. :rolleyes:

Heineken...

Here is my current top 5

1. The Beast (avery brewing)
2. Heineken light
3. Budweiser Chelada (technically not completely beer or it would be #1)
4. Fosters special bitter
5. Kingfisher

(being an SF guy i know ill catch flak) anchor steam
:eek: :ban: How can any self-respecting beer drinker say that he doesn't like Anchor Steam?!? :ban:
Hey GSB that most alcoholic beer you drank sounds like Sam Adams Triple Boch to me, did it come in a fancy dark blue bottle? Triple Boch has the same vile taste of soy, Worcestershire, and steak sauce combined. Also a bottle of the stuff costs about $20 or more. I forget how they brew it, but I am assuming it is the bottom of those beer making kilns they use.

No, it wan't Sam. Sam Adams is about the best American beer there is. Not THE best, but it's up there. No, the shit I was talking about was Austrian. It came in a brown bottle, and had a silver label. The name was written in an old-style font.

Guiness and Murphys. Those are fucking gross. Tastes like I'm chewing coffee beans with a little bit of water.

I would agree with the Guiness thing, when it is in a can or bottle, it doesn't taste very good, but on Draught from your local pub it taste's great, in my opinion at least, but Miller Geniune Draft is what I would expect Urine to taste like, not that I have ever tasted Urine, but it is foul.

I would agree with the Guiness thing, when it is in a can or bottle, it doesn't taste very good, but on Draught from your local pub it taste's great, in my opinion at least, but Miller Geniune Draft is what I would expect Urine to taste like, not that I have ever tasted Urine, but it is foul.

MGD can be kind of rough if you don't know what you're getting into. It does have a bit of an unorthodox after taste.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Kaliber (non-alcohol)

^
:shocked: Oh, Sparky....:( Arrogant Bastard is put out by Stone...one the best breweries around. I like Stone IPA better but Arrogant Bastard is :yummie:

B.I.P. Belgrade Industrial Beer. Awful stuff which thankfully isn't made anymore.

For those of you who've not lowered yourselves to the rot that is Steel Reserve (211), I stand by my claim that it is utter filth.
Truer words have yet to be spoken. :pukey:
This maybe?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/EKU_28.jpg

I had that back in the 90's. Awful shit.

No, that wasn't it. That one wasn't that bad by comparison. One of my roommates got a six-pack of the beer in the picture. That was bad, but we were at least able to finish our bottles. It's a sin to waste beer, you know. ;)

:eek: :ban: How can any self-respecting beer drinker say that he doesn't like Anchor Steam?!? :ban:

No, it wan't Sam. Sam Adams is about the best American beer there is. Not THE best, but it's up there. No, the shit I was talking about was Austrian. It came in a brown bottle, and had a silver label. The name was written in an old-style font.

sorry man, ill drink it, but its like sierra nevada to me. tastes like piss

Rolling Rock
Milwaukee's Best
Budwieser
Steel Reserve
Anything made be Lienenkugel