• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Originally thought this was going to be a no-brainer pick. But after seeing the photos together, for me the decision is now much harder than previously anticipated.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Not only will there be a 3rd place (Bronze Medal) playoff, there will also be a 2nd place playoff for Silver!
Losing picture in championship match is not automatically awarded Silver, or any other medal for that matter.
It will have to compete in a single 4-way bout against the 3 other pics in the tourney that also came in 2nd to the champion.

Likewise, picture which finishes 2nd to Silver winner will have to battle against 3 other photos for the Bronze.

Good to know :thumbsup:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
239528646241bba4e81fcfb5d8902dfaac18009b.jpg

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
239528797a208277aeab979c520d8a21c9d8d510.png

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Office Perks" (featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk)

23415293f6644676a921ffce9ec453650f385285.jpg

Photographer Aleksandr Mavrin (http://mavrin.tumblr.com/contact)

versus

2335123036b9c8b73defe89c8c7b5efdda47f95a.jpg

http://www.babehub.com/dasha-astafieva-sexy-gallery-of-naked-dasha/

"Bird's-Eye View" (featuring Dasha Astafieva)

Which of these photos do you select as the 2016-17 WCN Tournament Champion?

Tiebreakers
1st Tiebreaker - Winner determined by overtime votes received during 24 hour OT period. If after overtime, match is still tied, then tiebreaker defaults to the first 3 overtime votes received.

2nd Tiebreaker - In the unlikely event that no votes are received in overtime, the tiebreaker shall default to OP's discretion.

note: poll terminates exactly 5 days from match's original time stamp indicated alongside post

Gotta go with "Office Perks" (Yulia Pilushka Androschuk)

Last edited:
I so wanted to vote for Yulia... stunning face, sexy haircut, and perfect tits! But there are areas of her pic that render it less than flawless.
And so I'm going with Bird's-Eye View (Dasha)... the veritable epitome of nude-glamour perfection!

I have really come to appreciate Yulia's nudes, she adds so much class and refinement to the pics. Some people say that her tattoo is an automatic turn off, but I really think it's tastefully done as shown in the other nudes and it adds something. I've seen other models not really rock their tattoos well, or maybe go too far as to cover too much of their skin. Noe with that aside, I have to say that Dasha won it for because that pose is totally unique and priceless. She is sitting on the edge of a building with one leg slightly extended out with the other leg taking most of her weight, but she looks so totally graceful sitting there with her back up and her head down...staring gazing at someone or something further away. This was certainly a challenging pose and i have not seen any other model even attempt much less carry it out....Dasha is our Gold medalist...at least in my book!

Jeez! Did not expect it to be this easy for Dasha. Thought Yulia would put up a little more resistance.
Upcoming Silver and Bronze matches will definitely be more competitive, as each match will have 4 candidates in winner-take-all catfight!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
This has been the hardest vote that I've made so far. :brick: Any chance that I could give each one half a vote? :spin:

Ah... uh... oh... er...

OK, I heard this song last night. So, which photo goes best with it?

Gotta go with the naked babe in heels by the sea: "Bird's-Eye View".

That really was a hard choice. Sorry Yulia. :(

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Birds Eye View for me too:)

23952855896318ed8185221093b07ed5495a05e9.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm:update: With roughly 48 hours remaining, Bird's-Eye View currently holds a 6 vote lead over Office Perks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
23952855896318ed8185221093b07ed5495a05e9.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmFinal Vote!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmBird's-Eye View - 11
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOffice Perks - 3

Out of a pool of 103 world-class candidates, it is now my honor and privilege to name "Birds-Eye View" ( featuring Dasha Astafieva) WCN’s 2016 Tournament Champion & Gold Medal Recipient!

2335123036b9c8b73defe89c8c7b5efdda47f95a.jpg

http://www.babehub.com/dasha-astafieva-sexy-gallery-of-naked-dasha/

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
239528797a208277aeab979c520d8a21c9d8d510.png