• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If I look at the picture reagarding composition, light, colours, the model - I must, with a heavy heart, elect Office Perks too.

Oh supa :facepalm:

I guess if VZ looses due to the "artistry" of the other photo we could ask the OP why he didn't chose a more artistic photo of VZ. Only about a million to choose from :dunno:

Does anybody know Yulia has an extremely obtrusive tattoo spread across her right abdomen? This photo disguises that.

I realize this contest is all in good fun, and Yulia is a very attractive lady (except for those man hands lol), and I sure won't lose any sleep if she wins :) ....but c'mon; we're talking about arguably the most popular glamour model of all time internationally (the very epitome of a 'world class nude') vs a girl who has a whopping two Freeones links - one of them to her Instagram.

Ok, enough of my campaigning for VZ. Let the voting continue :)

I realize this contest is all in good fun, and Yulia is a very attractive lady (except for those man hands lol), and I sure won't lose any sleep if she wins :) ....but c'mon; we're talking about arguably the most popular glamour model of all time internationally (the very epitome of a 'world class nude') vs a girl who has a whopping two Freeones links - one of them to her Instagram.

Anyone lucky enough to have viewed some of the many classic Veronika Zemanova photosets will likely arrive at the same conclusion you and most others here agree upon...
that VZ is undoubtedly the greatest nude-glamour model of all time!

But this thread is not a model contest, nor is it a popularity contest. Rather, it is a nude-photo competition.
WCN's mission is to recognize and reward those photos which offer the full visual package, i.e., beautiful featured model, projected sexual appeal/eroticism, and creative photography.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I guess if VZ looses due to the "artistry" of the other photo we could ask the OP why he didn't chose a more artistic photo of VZ. Only about a million to choose from :dunno:

Does anybody know Yulia has an extremely obtrusive tattoo spread across her right abdomen? This photo disguises that.

Imagine me sitting there with my pipe and speaking with my french accent

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I see your point. But to be fair, since I've never seen any of these girls before (except for Alyssa Arce and her Ferrari and Ford GT photo series), I have to focus on the photo that's on offer - that includes not just the model, but also the background or setting. In another photo, in another setting, with another background, it's entirely possible that I'd go with some other model's photo.

I'm really not into tattoos at all - especially large ones. I can't help it. They're just a turn-off to me. So if Yulia's photo featured her large tattoo, I'd have to pass on her being my secretary... I mean, "administrative assistant".

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Behind the scenes of this photo shoot. :cool:

:D

Beach Babe for me.

Again - not Veronika's best pic, but you made it easy, versus the competition.

Attachments

• Veronika_2a_Wow.jpg
    Veronika_2a_Wow.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 112
  • Veronika_4b_Wow.jpg
    Veronika_4b_Wow.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Veronika_5h_Wow.jpg
    Veronika_5h_Wow.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 109

DuanCulo

Staff member
Beach Babe for me.

I, as well, gotta go with Beach Babe (Veronica Zemanova)!

:update:

Office Perks
(featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk) - 6
Beach Babe (featuring Veronika Zemanova) - 4

Time Remaining in match (as of this post): 3 days

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Office Perks;)

I'm really not into tattoos at all - especially large ones. I can't help it. They're just a turn-off to me. So if Yulia's photo featured her large tattoo, I'd have to pass on her being my secretary... I mean, "administrative assistant".

Plus you'd be cheating on Michelle Bachmann. It's never a good idea to cheat on an insane person! Your thingie could get sliced off and thrown in a field somewhere :eek:

Beach Babe for me.

LOVE pictures two and three. Just kill me now :heart: Pic number 1 - meh, still gorgeous, but that last set of implants was a major mistake.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Plus you'd be cheating on Michelle Bachmann. It's never a good idea to cheat on an insane person! Your thingie could get sliced off and thrown in a field somewhere :eek:

LOVE pictures two and three. Just kill me now :heart: Pic number 1 - meh, still gorgeous, but that last set of implants was a major mistake.

Considering the tattoo, that makes it hard for me, too. I share Rey's view on women with tattoos. Like, Angelina Jolie! She is such a beautiful woman, but those tats are just skanky.

I am taking my vote back, and giving it to Veronica Zemanova.

So it's Beach Babe now. Sorry.

Considering the tattoo, that makes it hard for me, too. I share Rey's view on women with tattoos. Like, Angelina Jolie! She is such a beautiful woman, but those tats are just skanky.

I am taking my vote back, and giving it to Veronica Zemanova.

So it's Beach Babe now. Sorry.

You guys seem to be missing the point here...
World-Class Nudes is a photo tournament, not a personality or popularity contest. There's is no tattoo shown in Yulia's picture, so the fact that she has one should be totally irrelevant.
The question is... which picture do you like best, not which girl doesn't have a tattoo.
All that said, I will honor your vote change, however begrudgingly.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Michelle Bobbitt-Bachmann? This is why I don't allow Michelle to order anything that requires cutting with a knife when we go out to dinner. I also do a strip-search and a cavity inspection before we get back to the hotel room. For some odd reason, she seems to enjoy that. :dunno:

Implants? Silly-cones?! That's the other thing that I also don't generally care for. But like tats, as long as I can't really see them or notice them in the featured picture, I give them a pass. So, I'm giving both girls' pictures "clean bills of health". Picture wise, I'm staying with my new (non typing) secretary. Check this out... "Hey sweetie, I dropped my pen again. Can you come in here and pick it up for me?" :suspicious: