• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:update:

Office Perks
(featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk) - 6
Beach Babe (featuring Veronika Zemanova) - 5

Time Remaining in match (as of this post): ~ 3 days

I got curious about Yulia's tat. Here it is...

Attachments

• YuliaPilushkaAndroschuk3.jpg
    YuliaPilushkaAndroschuk3.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 153

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I actually prefer the recently defeated Diva on Deck (Larissa Saloio) over either one of these two.
Fortunately, pic still remains in contention for Silver or Bronze.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I got curious about Yulia's tat. Here it is...

To be honest, even though I'm not into tats, I don't have a problem at all with that. In fact, after seeing that, I went on a picture hunt and downloaded probably 30 pics of this absolute stunner (IMO). I like her even more now.

Not to hijack the thread, but this is as erotic a picture as any that I've seen of any model.

wpid-7CJrn4K0dns.jpg

Final call for votes!
Time remaining in 2016 WCN Semifinals Match 2: ~ 24 hours (as of this post)

"Office Perks" opens up commanding lead over "Beach Babe" with just 14 hrs. left in match.

space
This match has ended. Poll is now officially closed.
Receiving 64% of the vote, the winner advancing to the 2016-17 WCN Finals & Gold Medal Match

Office Perks (featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk)

23415293f6644676a921ffce9ec453650f385285.jpg

Photographer Aleksandr Mavrin (http://mavrin.tumblr.com/contact)

Final Tally
Office Perks - 9
Beach Babe - 5

So the stage has now been set...

It's gonna be Bird's Eye View (featuring Dasha Astafieva) vs. Office Perks (featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk) in the WCN Tournament Finals!
Match begins Monday AM (EST), April 24th. All are welcome to participate and/or vote.

It's gonna be Bird's Eye View (featuring Dasha Astafieva) vs. Office Perks (featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk) in the WCN Tournament Finals!
Match begins Monday AM (EST), April 24th. All are welcome to participate and/or vote.

My guess

Bird's Eye View

is the easy run away winner

DuanCulo

Staff member

my dream final got dashed with both competitors losing in the semis. No third place playoff?

my dream final got dashed with both competitors losing in the semis. No third place playoff?

Not only will there be a 3rd place (Bronze Medal) playoff, there will also be a 2nd place playoff for Silver!
Losing picture in championship match is not automatically awarded Silver, or any other medal for that matter.
It will have to compete in a single 4-way bout against the 3 other pics in the tourney that also came in 2nd to the champion.

Likewise, picture which finishes 2nd to Silver winner will have to battle against 3 other photos for the Bronze.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I love how this tournament gets handled (Not 100% how my fave babes win or lose ;) )

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
239528646241bba4e81fcfb5d8902dfaac18009b.jpg

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
239528797a208277aeab979c520d8a21c9d8d510.png

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Office Perks" (featuring Yulia Pilushka Androschuk)

23415293f6644676a921ffce9ec453650f385285.jpg

Photographer Aleksandr Mavrin (http://mavrin.tumblr.com/contact)

versus

2335123036b9c8b73defe89c8c7b5efdda47f95a.jpg

http://www.babehub.com/dasha-astafieva-sexy-gallery-of-naked-dasha/

"Bird's-Eye View" (featuring Dasha Astafieva)

Which of these photos do you select as the 2016-17 WCN Tournament Champion?

Tiebreakers
1st Tiebreaker - Winner determined by overtime votes received during 24 hour OT period. If after overtime, match is still tied, then tiebreaker defaults to the first 3 overtime votes received.

2nd Tiebreaker - In the unlikely event that no votes are received in overtime, the tiebreaker shall default to OP's discretion.

note: poll terminates exactly 5 days from match's original time stamp indicated alongside post