• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why squirrels masturbate

This woman spent 2000 hours watching squirrels suck and jack themselves off??!! :rofl2:

I don't feel like such a pervert now :D

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Obviously this is an untapped market. Off to create SquirrelOnes
Money_0011.gif

because there isnt anything hotter than a few squirrels masturbating in a woll sock, seriously its like a sauna in here.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There's a patriotic squirrel that raids the bird feeders I have hanging in my yard. It's a mother squirrel and she puts her little hand over heart when she's hanging from the branch stealing black oil sunflower seeds. I've never managed to get a picture but I will one of these days.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Who put up the money for her to watch 2000 hours of squirrel masturbation? Was this from the president's stimulant plan?

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
"Why squirrels masturbate"

...for the same reasons we do, I guess....:D

I guess somewhere those squirrels got their own F.O. too (FreeNuts, perhaps?)

just as any other life form to "GET OFF" ie bust a nutt, cum, climax ECT...
but if u looking for the scientific reason???
Squirrels masturbate to avoid STDs‎

I bet he saw a Hot Female Squirrel and had to beat it! ;) But really it took that gal 2,000 hours for her RESEARCH!! :facepalm: I kinda think she's a Perv getting off watching Male Squirrels Beat There Meat! :eek:

"Waterman spent 2000 hours watching Cape ground squirrels, and recording every single sex act the males took part in**"

Hmm.... so someone gave her a grant to study Squirrels masturbating. You know I don't think that there's been enough study into why human females masturbate. Anyone want to help me put together a grant to study that for 2000 hrs?

Normally I'd do it for free but if someone is willing to pay me to do it who's to argue? ;)

I'd like to see a squirrel masturbate and then compare our techniques. Wonder if he switches hands when one gets tired too.