• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why squirrels masturbate

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/09/29/why-squirrels-mastur.html

This image has not been digitally altered.

It's a Cape ground squirrel, writes sci-blogger Ed Yong, and they all (or, anyway, all the dude squirrels) look like that. And if you think this is impressive, you should see their penis*.

Perhaps somewhat unsurprisingly, Cape ground squirrels are known for masturbating.

[vlad the impaler]If this is what our greatest minds are studying, I am scared for future generations[/vlad the impaler]

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
i never thought i would miss the liberal bashing threads so much...

Squirrels - they look cute and fluffy, but deep down, they're kinky bastards...

squirrel.jpg

(squirrel brigade, watching you and whackin it)

there r many unknown truths.squirells will also have feelings...& at the moment they can't control it...it becomes a masturbation......

i think the poor squirell did'n have the money 2 buy a condom!!!& he didn want to make a lady squirell pregnanat..thats all;)

R

RogueAlan

Now we know why squirrels never evolved to rule the planet...
If humans could perform oral sex on themselves, men would never leave the house to hunt or gather, there would be no drive to reproduce (who would put up with the crazy other gender, the keeper of the vagina)... Face it, we would have become exctinct millenia ago

But on the bright side, there would be no taboo against homosexuality!

Pax RA

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think this somehow explains why Ron Jeremy used to do the exact same thing to himself, except he was a hedgehog, not a squirrel.

They have similar fur to rabbits and as shit doesn't stick to rabbits fur then spunk won't stick to squirrel fur so they can wank all day and mrs squirrel won't notice.