• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Obama should withdraw

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why Obama should withdraw

When Ronald Reagan ran for re-election in 1984, his slogan was "Morning in America." For Barack Obama, it's more like midnight in a coal mine.

The sputtering economy is about to stall out, unemployment is high, his jobs program may not pass, foreclosures are rampant and the poor guy can't even sneak a cigarette.

His approval rating is at its lowest level ever. His party just lost two House elections — one in a district it had held for 88 consecutive years. He's staked his future on the jobs bill, which most Americans don't think would work.

The vultures are starting to circle. Former White House spokesman Bill Burton said that unless Obama can rally the Democratic base, which is disillusioned with him, "it's going to be impossible for the president to win." Democratic consultant James Carville had one word of advice for Obama: "Panic."

But there is good news for the president. I checked the Constitution, and he is under no compulsion to run for re-election. He can scrap the campaign, bag the fundraising calls and never watch another Republican debate as long as he's willing to vacate the premises by Jan. 20, 2013.

Article

:clap: Pack it up and vacate the premises.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:rofl2:

Won't happen, nor should it. I am no fan of Obama, but him deciding to leave his job would be just stupid.

Nice job not reading the article. :tongue:

He's already said he doesn't care if he's a one-term President.

Obama: 'There are days when I say one term is enough' and my family doesn't care if I'm President Link

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:confused:

That doesn't mean he's going to walk away. Nice job being deficient in reading comprehension.

I know he didn't say he was going to walk away. He never said he would not.

Don't talk about people's reading skills when you didn't even read the article for this thread. :tongue:

I didn't write the article. :rolleyes:

But you posted it, and voiced your opinion. Someone disagreed with you, and you say they are a hypocrite.

You do not promote discussion. You poke for arguments. And you're not even good at it.

I'm out of this thread! Just more of the exact same baloney from you. All it is lacking is a few scripture references. Be sure to include the one about being boastful. It suits you best.

Spleen

Banned?
Will E Worm, you don't need to try to convince us you are an idiot anymore by starting these threads, we already know. Don't waste your time.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Will E Worm, you don't need to try to convince us you are an idiot anymore by starting these threads, we already know. Don't waste your time.

I can start any thread I want as long as it is within the TOS guidelines.

Your comment really is not. You don't even post enough to worry about what I do on here.

Again, I did not write the article. Just because you worship Obongo doesn't make anyone stupid.

You just proved a point. When liberals disagree with people who are not liberals they start calling names.

The only way Obama should withdraw anything is if he's on top of Michelle and just before he blasts his load she yells out there is a chance they could have a Will E. Worm.:2 cents:

I doubt he had his own children. ;)

In need of a case for ever pulling out ladies and gentlemen? I give you quintessential :cupcake:. ^^^:)

Again the profoundness of your timing is frankly, awe inspiring.:bowdown: