• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

im glad you asked that question<<fire marshall bill........actually,,i got mine..(smoknn 316),,i add the 316 on all my chat programs,,here is jus smoknn...smoknn comes from the movie mask,,the green man looks at the cam,,and says.smoknnnnnnn.......and the 316 from my favorite mouth on wrestling...and thats the bottom line cause smoknn said so!!!!!!!!

It's a combination of my first and last name. Yay! lol

my name was supposed to be clb for creepy little bastard something i heard in the WWE but i fucked up.Mr.fuckup would've been a better choice.

fucking X files. I'm stuck with this name. I wanna change it to the number "10" because according to George Carlin, "Ten sounds official.

Well let me ask you this- when they were making this shit up, why did they pick 10? Why not 9 or 11? I'll tell you why- because 10 sounds official. Ten sounds important! The 11 commandments? Whata'ya kidding me? Get the fuck outta here. Ten is the basis for the decimal system, it's a decade, it's a psychologically satisfying number (the top ten, the ten most wanted, the ten best dressed). So having ten commandments was really a marketing decision! It is clearly a bullshit list. It's a political document artificially inflated to sell better

George Carlin,
"Grievances"

Phil77

Banned
my actual first name, well first 4 letters, and the year I was born 1977

I was dubbed "Silk" 3 1/2 years ago when I was a freshman at university. My friends and I went to the bars to party and I got suckered into trying to pick up this one girl, but was really drunk. I ended up getting so tongue tied trying to talk to her, she thought it was funny and ended up chillin with us. My buddies couldnt believe it because they thought I was going to get shot down hard because I was so drunk, so my one buddy called me Silkey Smooth, and the name stuck as Silk. Im just finishing up my Honors degree, and everyone but the teachers and my relatives call me Silk now.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Won $10,000 satellite game of Texas Hold 'Em poker. On the final hand my last opponent went all-in after the flop with a flush (i didn't know he had at the time). I started with pocket aces and another ace turned up in the flop along with a jack and another card. So of course i called and was disheartened after seeing his flush but i knew i still had a few outs. The turn card was no good to either of us, but when the dealer turned over the river card and i saw that jack. Full house, aces over Jacks for 10g's. Thus Aces&Jacks!

Aces&Jacks said:
Won $10,000 satellite game of Texas Hold 'Em poker. On the final hand my last opponent went all-in after the flop with a flush (i didn't know he had at the time). I started with pocket aces and another ace turned up in the flop along with a jack and another card. So of course i called and was disheartened after seeing his flush but i knew i still had a few outs. The turn card was no good to either of us, but when the dealer turned over the river card and i saw that jack. Full house, aces over Jacks for 10g's. Thus Aces&Jacks!
I have always liked your name... Strange enough, it's for a simular reason. My favorite TH hand is ACE/Jack. I play alot of TH on Ulimate bet. I don't do alot of the tourney's though.. I don't like to play for 8 hours with only a few little breaks.

welshchick said:
well, it's very complex really :p, I'm welsh... and I'm a girl! lmao! :p
i would never have guessed :p just playin'

mine is a mix, i get nick named jaggeh in a online game i play, and i bought the Jay-z and LP Collision sourse cd, i mixed the song Jigga what and my nick

Jiggah has a nice flow so i took it, and no, Will Smith didn't influence the decision lol