• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

What does your freeones name mean?...

I looked this up and saw that nobody had done this?...

I'll start..
Civickiller80- Civickiller is a name that my friends gave me after I crashed my honda civic and totalled it now they wont let me drive another civic for fear that i will total it.80 is the year i was born...

member20672

Closed Account
Re: What does your freeones name mean?...

i chose AmericanHarley a couple years ago, i wanted a bit of patriotism but also something that show my personality, so i chose harley. I pretty much use AmericanHarley at any site that i am registered at.

Max

Banned

mine is simply my name

Maxell

my full name Maxell Fellowes ;)

Mine is just something that I came up with. And for some reason it stuck. Can't explain it!

the size of my dick (in my dreams :D )

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

I served in the US Army with the 101st ABN Div for several years and being in Kentucky it's a nickname that stuck.

Actually, this sort of thread HAS been done..search harder.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I actually wanted to use OMEGA (but it was already in use)

9inch said:
the size of my dick (in my dreams :D )

lol...didn't you have trouble getting inches/centimetres mixed up all the time?? :1orglaugh : ;)

I thought it sounded cool, like some kind of ancient greek warrior.

Then I realized it was only one letter short of Hedonist... :thumbsup:

JW

Mine is from the Zapruder film - a friend of mine writes books about the Kennedy assassination & I noticed a reference to "Frame 313" in one of them - it stuck in my head as a neat screen name.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

maxell said:
mine is simply my name

Maxell

my full name Maxell Fellowes ;)

And there was me thinking it was in tribute of that classic eighties Maxell tape advert, where Pete Murphy (the voice of Bauhaus) gets blown away by some classical music pouring out of his speakers....

Cause ive been using it since 1997 in IRC where i started using it because carpediem was not availeble annymore. Since i use it allot as one of my aliases.

i took Undertaker because i think the guy on WWE has a cool attitude and secondly its the best job ever