• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why can't Dumbass Obama answer a simple question?

Sadly, MILF Man has a classic case of ODS - Obama Derangement Syndrome.

There is no cure.

Shit hole? What's your prob. with Obama? :dunno:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Sadly, MILF Man has a classic case of ODS - Obama Derangement Syndrome.

There is no cure.

And yet you have no answer as to why he can't answer a simple question.

He was asked a question and he never answered. Instead he went into a spill of diarrhea like he always does.

I guess he needs a teleprompter everywhere he goes.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Because he needs to make sure you never forget an answer he gave to any question ever asked of him.

It's not that he can't, he just won't because he knows that if he were to give an honest answer, only the very hardcore communists and those who just want to live off the government in this country would be the only ones to vote Democrat from now on. An honest answer from him would unmask his real beliefs.

Remember that people in the last election voted for him believing whatever they wanted to believe about him. An honest answer would prove those beliefs to be false. Just an example, a Christian friend of mine, pro-life, did not believe that Obama was pro-choice, she just believed whatever she wanted to believe about him, until too late. After the election was done and later on found out about his beliefs and about the votes on abortion in the Illinois senate and then she was like "how come it wasn't in the news?" and I was like "well, they mentioned it on Fox news and I did tell you", and she was like "yeah, but you're a republican so you were just against him and I don't like Fox news".

So this is what we saw in the last election, people believing whatever they wanted about him. I mean, this video shows how some of his voters even believed Palin was his VP and whatever the interviewer told them Obama was in favor of the voters just said they agreed with it (even though the interviewer used McCain's would be policies as Obama's)

And by the way, he's no dumbass. He's very cunning. He and his party are counting on 3 things to stay in power: 1. The stupidity of some voters who want to be taken care of, 2. giving us no choice but for us to be dependent on the government so that we just vote for whoever gives us more goodies, and 3. the smug sense of superiority of pseudo-intellectuals who vote Democrat who would prefer to die than to admit that their political and economical beliefs are just plain wrong.

Well, hey, you've got a Howard Stern youtube clip... You win.

It's not that he can't, he just won't because he knows that if he were to give an honest answer, only the very hardcore communists and those who just want to live off the government in this country would be the only ones to vote Democrat from now on. An honest answer from him would unmask his real beliefs.

:rofl2:

some of you people are certifiable.
seriously.
Turn off Rush/Beck/Hannity and take a walk, go for a swim, take some xanax if necessary; whatever it takes to break the cycle of paranoid delusions.

ed007

Banned
Some people like to have some thinking time and he's a politician. :)

Obama is likeable from a personal standpoint . As much as I disagree with him, there is no question that he is very personable.

He does dodge direct questions better than any politician I can remember.

Mayhem

Banned
You would feel the need for a run-on sentence or two if your predecessor was an illiterate hillbilly who couldn't complete a sentence. It will probably be another year before Obama gets the voice out of his head, "Don't sound like that dingle berry Bush, don't sound like that dingle berry Bush, don't sound....."

Wow and here I was thinking this 'simple question' was going to be about health care, or the economy, schools perhaps or maybe ... just maybe, it might even be about the two the multi-billion dollar wars you're still fighting. You know - something that's actually important.

But no, all this hostility is about the lack of an answer to a question about baseball.

There you go....