• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why can't Dumbass Obama answer a simple question?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?

It's a simple question but this shit hole can't seem to answer even the simplest question without getting a case of diarrhea to the mouth. No one asked about his fucking life history.

Uh....um...uh...um

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PSoCTFas&feature=player_embedded

Don't ask him where he was born either. :D

Sadly, MILF Man has a classic case of ODS - Obama Derangement Syndrome.

There is no cure.

Like you do when a communist Democrat isn't in office. :tongue:

This just illustrates what's wrong with American politics. If he had answered, it'd be controversial. There would be people putting his answer under the microscope...what race, background, etc his favorite player was. Somehow even trivial shit like that would be put under analysis and end up on Glenn Beck's chalkboard.

So instead, Obama demonstrates that he's a politician, just like any other. Rambling utter bullshit.

But I will give him some credit; he throws better than FDR.

The guy is probably constantly thinking about how he is going to solve all of the problems the US are currently facing, he wouldn't give a flying f*ck about queastions like that

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The guy is probably constantly thinking about how he is going to solve all of the problems the US are currently facing, he wouldn't give a flying f*ck about queastions like that

He is making many more problems.

He has not and will not solve any problems.

He was at a rally somewhere, a lady asked him a question and for the next 17 some minutes he went on a rant and never answered the lady's question. what i want to know is, he got his healthcare "law" and he went some places in the country to still promote it? Why?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The solution is the same why most actors don't really answer to the question, who their favorite co-star is.

ID you do answer, you make one guy happy and step on hundreds of toes, and that really pisses most of the people off.

So most professional people avoid giving answers on that.

And reporters should know better than asking those questions. Only chance you have is naming a dead person, then everyone can relax.

He is making many more problems.

He has not and will not solve any problems.

To some people he's saving the US. yeah right. yesterday I heard if you attack the US with bio or chem weapons we will think about our response, this man is dangerous. plain and simple.

yeah tyrannical governments can have nukes but the US has to get rid of the ones it has.

I think a simple I don't know would have suffice instead of his uh, ummm, uhhhhhhhh....

Obama isn't quick on his feet. The uhs, umms, errrs, show that.

It's a simple question but this shit hole can't seem to answer even the simplest question without getting a case of diarrhea to the mouth. No one asked about his fucking life history.

Uh....um...uh...um

Isn't this the same with every politician ever?

"What's your favorite food?"

"Well when I was a boy I always remember seeing this old lady who would be making a roast.... (5 mins later)... social security is something that needs to be repaired... (7 mins later)... Then we just need to put it away in a lock box"

This is no different from any politician that has ever came and ever will come (pun intended too)

Facetious

Moderated

Uh....um...uh...um

There was nothing doing on the teleprompter ? :dunno: ''C'mon George (Soreohhs) ! You're supposed to know what everybody is going to ask me before hand ! Don't ever leave me standing cold with a blank screen again, ya hear ? !'' :1orglaugh

The big "O" can't even lob one into a strike zone either ! :o :rolleyes: :shy: :1orglaugh

He probably does not watch baseball but cheers for the home team. I am the same way. I don't know who all is on the Texas Rangers' roster. If they do really well and look to be headed for the World Series, I would be excited.

It's obvious that this whole thing about his long, roundabout answer to the woman's question is a FoxNews & Co. fake controversy talking point.

If his answer had been too short, we'd be hearing that he speaks in simplistic sound-bites.

If he had a mid-length answer, we'd be hearing that it was coldly manipulated for the most cynical and sinister political purposes.

Also, since I see that it's been mentioned at least a couple times here, I feel I should just note that the thing about him using a teleprompter to speak in front of a class of grade-schoolers was a complete pile of BS. And Obama was most certainly NOT using a teleprompter when he handed an entire roomful of Republican congressmen their asses on a big ol' platter in Baltimore a few weeks back.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd be more concerned that he throws like a girl. That was pathetic. Looks like somebody didn't have a father around while growing up...

Compare that to Bush throwing at the World Series post 9/11. He received a standing ovation, threw an absolute strike, and was thunderously applauded. It will not/cannot be topped in terms of fan reaction and meaningfulness at the time in which it occurred.

georges

Staff member
What can you do seriously? Wait till Obama fucks up everything.

What can you do seriously? Wait till Obama fucks up everything.

Can we place any sort of time frame on when this is actually going to happen georges? You know, so that the masses can be ready to hide under a large pile of coats or something when the time finally comes.

To just say he's going to 'fuck everything up' doesn't really help us all that much. Data, figures, a bar chart if you have one. That's what we need!

Facetious

Moderated
:rofl2:

some of you people are certifiable.
seriously.
Turn off Rush/Beck/Hannity and take a walk, go for a swim, take some xanax if necessary; whatever it takes to break the cycle of paranoid delusions.

Whose apparently gone head over heels for ''our'' radical neo - marxist jr. college caliber professor potus. ''Certifiable" ? What ever are you talking about ? :1orglaugh Let me try this again after I compose myself . .
C-e-r-t-i-f-i-a-b-l-e huh, really ? Well, you may have missed the thread, but one of this boards' elder liberals, a respected gentleman who actually works for a living and a guy that I would appraise wouldn't take a free pass unless there were no other options, recently graded this potus with a ''D-''
fyi - just saying for the record :2 cents:

I love a good swim, btw, and hey, it's warm out, I just might ! :nanner:

I watch all of about an hour of tv each week, none of which include the characters you had listed; I'm not on any prescription R/x and it's not paranoia, naked commy, it's "mobilization", remember ? :)

Well, you may have missed the thread, but one of this boards' elder liberals, a respected gentleman who actually works for a living and a guy that I would appraise wouldn't take a free pass unless there were no other options, recently graded this potus with a ''D-''
fyi - just saying for the record :2 cents:

Who was that?? Me?

What makes you think I work for a living? ;)