• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chris Matthews: What has the Republican Party done for The People...

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I didn't say nuclear. I meant a bio bomb. something that would make those hills uninhabitable for 20 or 30 years.

the reason that Afghanistan is so hard to win is because of the terrain. if you flush them from the hidey holes then it becomes a much different game.

like i said theres like only 100 al queda in afghanistan according to intellegence. Plus the pakistani/afghan government and it people probably wont like the idea of us polluting their borders.

I didn't say nuclear. I meant a bio bomb. something that would make those hills uninhabitable for 20 or 30 years.

the reason that Afghanistan is so hard to win is because of the terrain. if you flush them from the hidey holes then it becomes a much different game.

There is no such thing.Dirty bombs are nukes that will emit alot of radiation.Or even a conventional bomb with radioactive materials packed around them.But that second type will not make any area radioactive for very long.And in any event I promise you there are countries in the world that would not tolerate us doing anything of the sort.Has any american leader proposed such an idea? I would bet not,even a hawk would realize it was a crazy off the table kind of idea.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Look, what gets done and what SHOULD be done are 2 totally different things. I'm all for carpet bombing the entire region, period. that is basically the only answer. Dethrone the Saudi's and take their money and oil since they fund everything terror related. But it won't get done and I understand it.
I was reading that there is a theory that Saddam did have wmd's. He had built a bunker where he hid them and then built a hospital on top of the bunker to protect it from attack and to hide it. The Israeli's found it, had a spy get inside as a janitor and imploded the entire thing with a series of bombs in the elevator shafts. this is not for certain but there is a large crater about 180 miles outside of Baghdad that has high radiation and was clearly a building of some sort at one time.
WHy hasn't this been made common knowledge? well for multiple reasons.
First being that if the Israeli's were to make it known they would be attacked from every Arab nation at one time. If we asknowlesged it we would be the bad guys and would have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of children and innocents who were in the hospital. the Iraqui's cannot acknowledge it because they built a hospital on top of a cache of bio hazardous weapons.
Did anyone else read this a few months back? Very interesting true or not.

OH NO! Another politics thread! Don't you people know to never argue religion and politics. :dunno:

JayJohn85

Banned
The most armed state in the world fears attacks from Arab states with shitty armies that couldnt fight a set piece battle against any modern army today. Imploded? Fook sounds like a James Bond movie.

PS> Well Saudi Arabia maybe but they arent gonna attack nobody cause they are funding terrorism covertly.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
The most armed state in the world fears attacks from Arab states with shitty armies that couldnt fight a set piece battle against any modern army today. Imploded? Fook sounds like a James Bond movie.

PS> Well Saudi Arabia maybe but they arent gonna attack nobody cause they are funding terrorism covertly.

i agree. the arab alliance has tried several times to invade israel, not only failing but having israel take a little piece of land their land in the struggle. then the US of all countries has to tell israel to reliquish that piece land. BS if you ask me. If youre a small country and you manage to beat an gang of countries trying to invade, you deserve the spoils of war.

Look, what gets done and what SHOULD be done are 2 totally different things. I'm all for carpet bombing the entire region, period. that is basically the only answer. Dethrone the Saudi's and take their money and oil since they fund everything terror related. But it won't get done and I understand it.
I was reading that there is a theory that Saddam did have wmd's. He had built a bunker where he hid them and then built a hospital on top of the bunker to protect it from attack and to hide it. The Israeli's found it, had a spy get inside as a janitor and imploded the entire thing with a series of bombs in the elevator shafts. this is not for certain but there is a large crater about 180 miles outside of Baghdad that has high radiation and was clearly a building of some sort at one time.
WHy hasn't this been made common knowledge? well for multiple reasons.
First being that if the Israeli's were to make it known they would be attacked from every Arab nation at one time. If we asknowlesged it we would be the bad guys and would have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of children and innocents who were in the hospital. the Iraqui's cannot acknowledge it because they built a hospital on top of a cache of bio hazardous weapons.
Did anyone else read this a few months back? Very interesting true or not.

Because leaking the script before the movie is made is a copyright infringement.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, I can't say that I'm in favor if ramping up hostilities to the point that it would start WWIII. The Chinese wouldn't stand by and let us bitchslap even North Korea. So I'm pretty sure they'd get totally bent out of shape if we made a mad dash for any Saudi oil. Taking on them, plus 1.2 billion Muslims, seems like a classic Colonel Custer move, IMO.

Since I'm not that far from D.C., if it ever goes in that direction, I guess I'll collect my AK, a couple of pistols, a few hundred rounds of ammo... and that cute waitress from the Chinese place where I sometimes eat, and I'll make my way over to that cave I know about in the National Forest. Once the fires go out, I'll probably lay claim to a few hundred acres of (smoldering) land. Might not be a bad life. But once the food runs out, and I have to eat the waitress (not in the "good way"), I might get sorta lonely. :(

TBH, I think I'm willing to defer to General McChrystal's military expertise for the time being.