• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who's the best basketball player of all-time?

who's the best basketball player of all-time?

• Michael Jordan

Votes: 72 71.3%
  • Wilt Chamberlain

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Larry Bird

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Julius Erving

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

• Magic Johnson

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Elgin Baylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerry West

• Oscar Robertson

• Bill Russell

• Total voters

SBTNW

Banned
Is he "just a good player"? No freaking way. He's a superb player with tremendous skills.

ok, i give you that. he's more than good. but "tremendous"? well, i wouldn't say that word. it's too noisy.

Iverson????? LOL
Yeah OK lets gather all the general managers together and ask who they'd choose to build a team around. As good as Duncan and Nash are the answer's going to be either Kobe or Lebron.

Iverson is a "tremendous" player as well, you know?
and Duncan and Lebron are definitely better than Mr. Bryant.

anyway, my point is: please, oh please, stop making SO MUCH noise about Bryant. he just doesn't deserve it.

ok then: is Lebron better than Kobe? that's a fair comparision.

That one's pretty much a coin flip for me, but I'm thinking Lebron's opinion holds a whole heck of a lot more weight than yours or mine.

Lebron on Kobe winning the 2008 MVP award:

“I’ve said since two, three years ago that Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league,” James said before the Cavaliers faced the Celtics in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series. “He’s been the best player the last five, six years. I’m glad he won it. His team had a great year, finishing first in the West.”

SBTNW

Banned
Lebron on Kobe winning the 2008 MVP award:

“I’ve said since two, three years ago that Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league,” James said before the Cavaliers faced the Celtics in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series. “He’s been the best player the last five, six years. I’m glad he won it. His team had a great year, finishing first in the West.”

that's just courtesy, brother.

he IS a better all-around player. Kobe is a better scorer, but Lebron is way more complete. that's undeniable.

here's an experts opinion:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=Roundtable-KobeLeBron

how about kobe. sure the players u have on the list were good for there time(respectablly) but kobe had 81points on players of the modern age! i have to put my vote for him.(plus i like his hyperdunks)

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

mr google

Banned
I like the list but I went with Michael Jordan because he made me watch a game. I was never a basketball fan and I'm still not but when I saw Jordan play I was literally in awe of what he could do. After he left the Bulls and I saw what was left in the NBA I stopped watching basketball again. Yeah there was that time with the Wizards but let's never speak of that.

I agree with every word. There is no other sportsman that made me feel I had to stay up until 3am British time to watch play live. It's got to be MJ.

mr google

Banned
Chamberlain is with the 100 point effort but Jordan is just great and i will give credit where credit is due :hatsoff:

Ok. But if you had to pick one which one would it be? :)

pitino

are you talking to me?
bump for more votes!

Wilt was the most dominating player to ever play the game. The only problem is that the NBA did not have that many games televised, especially early in his career. So a lot of people did not see him play; unlike the more recent stars of the game.