• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your preferred candidate for 2016?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
As is the case every 4 years. No one worth a fuck is running. Anyone worth half a fuck won't even get the nomination to run for either party so who cares. It'll be down to a choice between 2 huge steaming piles of shit. Just like every other election. Every fucking 4 years we get to chose who we think is gonna be the lesser of 2 evils. It's a rigged system. Bought and paid for by corporatinos. Regardless of who "wins" the election. I'm not entirely sure anyone's vote actually counts. All that election day coverage could just be diversionary fluff to appease the masses, while the next president is chosen with no input from us!

As for independents? Who gives a fuck? It's still a political party full of corrupt assholes who only care about fattening their wallets! Republican, democrat, republican. All the same shit, just different titles.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As a european, I have no vote in this, but as a follower of us-american politics, and habitant of this gloe, which still is hugely impactet by the shrinking american empire... I would like a president like Congressman Bernie Sanders.

If the destruction of middle class and the rule of Wall Street is not stopped or at least dealt with in a way that gives the actual americans back a chance in life other than poverty and hopelessness, your country will destruct itself.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ten things I'd rather do than vote for Hildebeast Clinton or Hiawatha Warren:

10) Lick an alligator's face
9) Get stung by a jellyfish...on the balls
8) Spend an hour in a sleeping bag with Barney Frank
7) Chew on a rock for nine hours
6) Drink a bottle of Goldshlagger and then ride a roller coaster
5) Fight a kangaroo while naked
4) shave my balls with a straight razor
3) Sell Lady Gaga-shaped toilets door-to-door
2) Get a "Bieber Fever" tattoo on my face
1) Dive head first into a swimming pool filled with rocks, hypodermic needles, vipers and lemon juice.

Reminder the US mid-term election is 10 days away, so the 2016 race starts in 11 days. :)
Actually the 2016 race started on November 7th 2012.
A politician who plans on running for the primaries doesn't need a congress seat : He needs money and air-time.

Ten things I'd rather do than vote for Hildebeast Clinton or Hiawatha Warren:

10) Lick an alligator's face
9) Get stung by a jellyfish...on the balls
8) Spend an hour in a sleeping bag with Barney Frank
7) Chew on a rock for nine hours
5) Fight a kangaroo while naked
4) shave my balls with a straight razor
3) Sell Lady Gaga-shaped toilets door-to-door
2) Get a "Bieber Fever" tattoo on my face
1) Dive head first into a swimming pool filled with rocks, hypodermic needles, vipers and lemon juice.

Not for nuthin', but I've been catching up on some of these threads and Ace is the guy who made me crack up a half dozen times.

I picture Ace as the Sam Kinison character in Back to School.

He really cares, ya know. About what, I have no idea!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Israelis hate that cunt. She went to a donor's house with Slick Willy and saw a Menorah in the window. She said, "I won't go in there. I have friends in the PLO." Or words to that effect.

Really? I mean, reeeally? Who heard her say that? I have NO use for Hill-Bill, but it's too easy to make wild claims that someone heard someone say this or that. And anyway, who gives a fuck what the Israelis think of her as long as their rich American cousins at Goldman, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Facebook and Google like her... and they do. Plus, marrying Chelsea off to a member of the tribe kinda made up for Billy Bob porking the kosher porker and making her look like a nafka.

Ace Boobtoucher

Really? I mean, reeeally? Who heard her say that? I have NO use for Hill-Bill, but it's too easy to make wild claims that someone heard someone say this or that. And anyway, who gives a fuck what the Israelis think of her as long as their rich American cousins at Goldman, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Facebook and Google like her... and they do. Plus, marrying Chelsea off to a member of the tribe kinda made up for Billy Bob porking the kosher porker and making her look like a nafka.

Her protective detail and driver.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

That brings back memories. A buddy's Nissan Altima not a Rollercoaster though. Next morning the passenger-side door had gold flakes all over it. I made it look better. William Devane would be impressed.

-BDTy1Ow_400x400.jpeg

"LEMME SEE!!! WHO'S GOTTA SMOKE TOO?"

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jeb Bush
Ben Carson

Ok who wants to throw food at me now?

Not me. A waste of food.

As for me, I'll take Teddy Roosevelt....or Harry Truman. Damn....they don't make politicians with conviction and guts like they used to now do they? :dunno:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Not me. A waste of food.

As for me, I'll take Teddy Roosevelt....or Harry Truman. Damn....they don't make politicians with conviction and guts like they used to now do they? :dunno:

I'd take a crack @ JFK...would've been interesting to see what his presidency would be like if he had lived to see a 2nd term. I think he would've made great changes for his country that would make Nixon cringe in agony

Rey C.

Her protective detail and driver.

Disgruntled employee? :dunno: Maybe she didn't give him a big enough tip for Christmas... or Hanukkah or whatever.

Still, hard to argue with hard photo evidence to the contrary, ya know?

Pictures-Bill-Hillary-Chelsea-Clinton-Her-Wedding-Marc-Mezvinsky.jpg

Not me. A waste of food.

The thing is the further back in time you go, say 1909 or 1910, somebody will have some criticism about Teddy Roosevelt , and say that you had to go back further in time like Andrew Jackson or Abraham Lincoln administration in order to find that perfect leader . With time people become larger than life, legends if you will, but in the contemporary, living in the the current people see leaders as fallible, incompetent and lacking some aspect.

Ace Boobtoucher

Disgruntled employee? :dunno: Maybe she didn't give him a big enough tip for Christmas... or Hanukkah or whatever.

Secret Service Agents and State Troopers aren't tipped employees. And generally they won't badmouth someone in their protection unless they are truly awful.

http://rapmusic.com/threads/hillary...-by-the-secret-service-and-endorsers.1074368/
http://wonkette.com/313300/breaking-sen-hillary-clinton-has-temper-hate

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2013/07/hillary-clinton-anti-semite.html

It was during this trip to his home state that Bill took Hillary to meet a politically well connected friend. When they drove up to the house, Bill and Hillary noticed that a menorah-the seven branched Hebrew candelabrum (not to be confused with the more common and subtler mezuzah)-has been affixed to the front door.

"My daddy was half Jewish," explained Bill's friend. "One day when he came to visit , my daddy placed the menorah on my door because he wanted me to be proud that we were part Jewish. And I wasn't about to say no to my daddy."

To his astonishment, as soon as Hillary saw the menorah, she refused to get out of the car. "Bill walked up to me and said that she was hot and tired, but later he explained the real reason." According to the friend and another eyewitness, Bill said, "I'm sorry, but Hillary's really tight with the people in the PLO in New York. They're friends of hers, and she just doesn't feel right about the menorah."

Maybe she's cooled off on her anti-semitic bullshit but I doubt it. And maybe her new son-in-law did that to get under her skin. It still remains that she is terrible.

Oppenheimer alleges that Hillary Rodham — then Bill Clinton’s girlfriend — called adviser Paul Fray a “Jew bastard” to his face on election night. Bill Clinton lost the race for Arkansas’ 3rd Congressional District to incumbent Rep. John Paul Hammerschmidt by 6,000 votes out of 190,000 cast.

Oppenheimer stood by his account on Sunday. “Three witnesses have now publicly acknowledged that she said it,” Oppenheimer said.

The three people identified by Oppenheimer told CNN that Rodham uttered the slur.

And of course, she has the right to say whatever the fuck she wants, but what she says and thinks make her unfit to hold any public position. We need another Clinton in office like we need another Bush.

photo hosting sites
image upload no size limit

Rey C.

Secret Service Agents and State Troopers aren't tipped employees.

I can't speak to the Secret Service. Maybe they just pick up hookers and get drunk while on assignment. But within all of the other ABC agencies, there certainly are those who take "tips". If I didn't know more than a few troopers and feds, possibly I could be under the illusion that they are all squeaky clean. But I do... and I'm not.

Maybe she's cooled off on her anti-semitic bullshit but I doubt it. And maybe her new son-in-law did that to get under her skin. It still remains that she is terrible.

And of course, she has the right to say whatever the fuck she wants, but what she says and thinks make her unfit to hold any public position. We need another Clinton in office like we need another Bush.

Don't like her. Never have. Never will. And I'm not defending her. I would no more want to see her as POTUS as I would Sarah P@lin. But from personal experience, I do know that there are people who will swear on their mother's grave that you said something that you actually didn't (or they embellish), just so they can take a shot at you. Is this what happened here? I have no idea. But if you want me to believe that Hillary Clinton could survive politically in the U.S. for longer than an ice cube in a deep fryer, if she really was anti-Semitic... sorry, I just ain't believin' that. From the trial lawyers to Hollywood to Wall St., she'd have already been ripped a new asshole if that was really true. And if she truly didn't like Jews, I seriously doubt she'd have her arm wrapped around the one that married her daughter.

It's also important for one to remember and realize that there is a big difference between Judaism and Zionism. Not all Jews are Zionists (especially among American Jews). And not all Zionists are Jews (the Evangelical religious right in America is more Zionist than the average American Jew, I would say).

Ace Boobtoucher

It's also important for one to remember and realize that there is a big difference between Judaism and Zionism. Not all Jews are Zionists (especially among American Jews). And not all Zionists are Jews (the Evangelical religious right in America is more Zionist than the average American Jew, I would say).

In the links and quotes provided I clearly see a pattern of both. If the Jews in the US would just wake up and stop supporting politicians like her, life would be better. How any self respecting jew could support that shrew or marry into her family is beyond me.