• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your preferred candidate for 2016?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The Tea Party would really flip out if Michelle Obama decided to run. :)

I think a lot of Conservatives would lick their chops if she tried to run. Hillary seems like the strongest candidate for the Dems to me. I admit it would be fun to watch Hillary and Michelle go at each others throats during the primary debates.

I think a lot of Conservatives would lick their chops if she tried to run. Hillary seems like the strongest candidate for the Dems to me. I admit it would be fun to watch Hillary and Michelle go at each others throats during the primary debates.

Stock up on micro-popcorn.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
The only thing that interests me about President Hilliary, is Bill as first husband, and seeing all the keggers he will throw at The White House.

Stock up on micro-popcorn.

I'll buy stock in Orville Redenbacher. That mess'll be better than Monday Night Raw. Hillary definitely plays heel as Michelle is the misunderstood underdog babyface that mistakenly plays to the crowd hot dogging then the evil Clinton villain pulls a roll of quarters out of her tights and waffles her with them. Change flies all over the place as Michelle's hope is vanquished with the 1-2-3. Hillary cheats to win.

Editorial-Use-Hillary-Clinton-Speaks-Microphone.jpg

"I smell piss."

The only thing that interests me about President Hilliary, is Bill as first husband, and seeing all the keggers he will throw at The White House.

Theme song "Do your little dance. make a little love (Orgy Style) and INHALE

I'll buy stock in Orville Redenbacher. That mess'll be better than Monday Night Raw. Hillary definitely plays heel as Michelle is the misunderstood underdog babyface that mistakenly plays to the crowd hot dogging then the evil Clinton villain pulls a roll of quarters out of her tights and waffles her with them. Change flies all over the place as Michelle's hope is vanquished with the 1-2-3. Hillary cheats to win.

Editorial-Use-Hillary-Clinton-Speaks-Microphone.jpg

"I smell piss."

:thumbsup: Smart move.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If Ross Perot can still remember where his pants are, I say we draft him for another run. Of the major choices I've seen so far (esp. Hill-Bill Clinton), I find the thought of 2016 to be rather depressing.

Rand Paul vs Elizabeth Warren would be awesome.

Agreed. That would be an interesting race. It would be refreshing to see people who care more about issues than politics. I recommended my Liberal aunt to lean toward Warren over Clinton also. She's a better representative for what she wants.

Hillary vs West would be a disaster.

That, I think, would be fairly lopsided for Hillary. As a Conservative myself, I don't know if I'd be willing to vote for Allen West. I'd probably end up staying home. I promise, promise it's not because I'm racist.

Undecided. Party affliation does not matter. Voted for 3 bad ones. Carter, Dubya, and yes BHO. At the moment, I find Paul Jr. and Warren interesting. Although I preferred current or ex-governors as they are not legislators aka Senators and Congress. I feel that Hillary is too up there in age like Dole and McCain. So still undecided, but I will vote.

I think Elizabeth Warren is the best president possible among the possible-candidates. The problem is that, due to her policy toward the Wall-Street lobby, she wiould have hard time raising money.
But, if her and Hillary would raise the same amount of money, Elizabeth would crush Hillary in the Republican primaries.

Elizabeth would crush Hillary in the Republican primaries.

They're Democrats. I mentioned I was trying to sway my liberal aunt to vote for Warren. Hillary stands for nothing but Warren represents more of what my aunt really believes in as far as issues.

Not only Wall Street support but Hillary will get the Israeli/AIPAC support. Probably Hollywood/Entertainment people by me will line her pockets with money also.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Really? Elizabeth Warren? You sort out your own shitty country before you tell us who we should vote for. Especially if it's that asshole, Warren. She has about as much credibility as Ward Churchill, another dumb ass who pretended to be an Injun.

Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson and/or Ted Cruz would be better for America than anyone. Hopefully the midterms will see a turnover in the Senate and they can begin unfucking the last 12 years.

Really? Elizabeth Warren? You sort out your own shitty country before you tell us who we should vote for. Especially if it's that asshole, Warren. She has about as much credibility as Ward Churchill, another dumb ass who pretended to be an Injun.

Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson and/or Ted Cruz would be better for America than anyone. Hopefully the midterms will see a turnover in the Senate and they can begin unfucking the last 12 years.

Hey Ace, you much for Rand Paul? Him I'll consider.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Not only Wall Street support but Hillary will get the Israeli/AIPAC support. Probably Hollywood/Entertainment people by me will line her pockets with money also.

Israelis hate that cunt. She went to a donor's house with Slick Willy and saw a Menorah in the window. She said, "I won't go in there. I have friends in the PLO." Or words to that effect. Hold on,
Here's a bunch of enlightenment:
EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS….my ears are still ringing! Sorry about the language but these are her actual words. What a sweet -lady?

(1) “Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” From the book ” America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” From the book “The First Partner” p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )”Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.” From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )”You f**king idiot” From the book “Crossfire” ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female

* * * * * This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander in Chief of our Military; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can do better than this! This woman should be in prison for among other things lying to congress about her part in the Benghazi scandal.

http://styrogoatse.tumblr.com/post/98872131135/the-forward-observer-quotes-from-hillary-clinton
Everyone should know the evil that is this woman.

Israelis hate that cunt. She went to a donor's house with Slick Willy and saw a Menorah in the window. She said, "I won't go in there. I have friends in the PLO."

You could be right. They will give money to the person they can corrupt the best who will do the most. If she runs against Rand Paul I imagine they would back her but I could be wrong.

I'm beyond cynical about politicians. We might care about each other but none of them give two bits about any of us. I know it's cliche but still true. They just want to hold onto their power or attain greater power. Most of us perverts here are too virtuous for that crapola.