• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your preferred candidate for 2016?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This conversation got SO much more relaxed now I have et some of the furiest persons become silent to me.

Ace Boobtoucher

Troll Hall of Fame and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This message is hidden because Ace Boobtoucher is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore list

I highly recommend it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Supa, I think your anger or disappointment is misplaced. You shouldn't be angry with me; you should be angry with your parents for raising such a pussy.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In the links and quotes provided I clearly see a pattern of both. If the Jews in the US would just wake up and stop supporting politicians like her, life would be better. How any self respecting jew could support that shrew or marry into her family is beyond me.

Well, maybe he could have married Donnie Trump's lil shiksa, but another feller had already scooped her up and converted her. And the Kennedy girls are pretty well played out now. So Chelsea was probably his next best option. Yeah, she's ugly as all get-out. But marrying her (the daughter of a former POTUS and maybe the next POTUS) opens up a lot of doors for a boy on the move up the ladder.

Much like what happened with Hispanics, the GOP has managed to run off their Jewish supporters too. From 1972 to 1988, American Jews supported the Republican ticket between 31% and 37%. From 1992 to now, that level of support has fallen to the range of 15% to 23%. So many Republicans seem to think that American Jews are (or should be) a one-issue ethnic/religious group: just say you support Israel and they'll vote for the GOP. But as I said previously, a great many American Jews are actually opposed to Zionism, though maybe not the state of Israel itself. And American Jews tend to be the biggest supporters of the most liberal of liberal causes in the U.S., from radical feminism to strict gun control to the pro-homosexual agenda. According to a piece I just read, only 13% of American Jews refer to themselves as "conservative" (versus 34% for the general population) and 45% refer to themselves as "liberal" (versus 22% for the general population). My guess... if Chelsea had been a boy, it wouldn't have surprised me to see Marc Mezvinsky doing some sort of kosher gay-marriage with lil Bill Jr. I think you get double PC points for that these days.

But I hope they're happy (not really... I actually don't care) and most of all, I hope their kid doesn't grow up to look like either one of them. Woo wee!!! Two ugly people shouldn't be havin' babies! There orta be a law or sumthin'!!!

Not me. A waste of food.

As for me, I'll take Teddy Roosevelt....or Harry Truman. Damn....they don't make politicians with conviction and guts like they used to now do they? :dunno:

Roger that!

We just past my fellow Oyster Bay-ian's brithday. TR, they don't make them any better than that. Thats a fact.

A progressive wrapped in Republican's clothing.

As Doris Kerns Goodwin said, they would call TR a RINO today. ...I'll add - just not to his face.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The thing is the further back in time you go, say 1909 or 1910, somebody will have some criticism about Teddy Roosevelt , and say that you had to go back further in time like Andrew Jackson or Abraham Lincoln administration in order to find that perfect leader . With time people become larger than life, legends if you will, but in the contemporary, living in the the current people see leaders as fallible, incompetent and lacking some aspect.

True. However, that doesn't mean everyone is remembered in that same legendary light. I dare say that as history looks back at the present administration and his predecessor they are much more likely to be compared more directly with the likes of Herbert Hoover or James Buchanan than Teddy Roosevelt or Harry Truman. I certainly don't see any current candidate for either party that shows the promise of being a leader of any historical magnitude. Maybe one is yet to come forth but, so far, the field is weak.

Cliff Clavin (Cheers) had a theory about this... "If you go back in history and take every president, you'll find that the numerical value of each letter in their last name was equally divisible into the year in which they were elected."

Norm asks Cliff: "Who is gonna win?"

Cliff's answer: "By my calculations our next president has to be named Yelnik McGwawa."

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Just make Kenny Powers President. All these pieces of shit running for office all out for themselves. What does it matter anyway? Swear in La Flama Blanca.

esq-kenny-powers-hope-021712-lg.jpg

"Hey Vladimir, ever got your shit pushed in?"

200_s.gif

kenny-powers-blessed.png

Anyone who's number 1 priority is the American people not special interest, not the Chinese, not the Saudis, not corporations, and especially not the Koch brothers.
Every decision should be from the train of thought 'does this help the American people the most or some special interest the most' if it's the later it should be shelved and never discussed again.
If the candidate forsakes the people of this country for a select few interests then that candidate should never be voted in.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Anyone who's number 1 priority is the American people not special interest, not the Chinese, not the Saudis, not corporations, and especially not the Koch brothers.
Every decision should be from the train of thought 'does this help the American people the most or some special interest the most' if it's the later it should be shelved and never discussed again.
If the candidate forsakes the people of this country for a select few interests then that candidate should never be voted in.

bcf30d687ed6e6b9d06ad22a8820786e.jpg

"Yes but if you don't allow me to fuck you the worst you're anti-Semite. Give me your soul... I mean money".

I view government as a necessary evil - the less of it, the better. The founding fathers viewed it the same way and focused on putting checks and balances in place to limit it's power. They looked around the world and at world history and came to the obvious conclusion that every form of government begins or eventually trends towards tyranny.

God bless them.

Alot is made from some on this forum of the Koch Bros. I had never heard of them until that shit-bag Harry Reid brought them up incessantly on the senate floor.

Regardless, if all that is said about them is true, I would rather deal with their heartlessness and indifference than the incompetent though well-intentioned morons who want to do what's best for me.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

-C.S. Lewis

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I view government as a necessary evil - the less of it, the better. The founding fathers viewed it the same way and focused on putting checks and balances in place to limit it's power. They looked around the world and at world history and came to the obvious conclusion that every form of government begins or eventually trends towards tyranny.

God bless them.
The older I get, the more I agree. Sadly for us 95+% of the voters vote for bigger government time after time after time...and 2014 was no different. :(

Ace Boobtoucher

Alot is made from some on this forum of the Koch Bros. I had never heard of them until that shit-bag Harry Reid brought them up incessantly on the senate floor.

So long COCK CHUGGER! Trolololol

Ace Boobtoucher

Hey hey now...Reid wasn't responsible for the shutdown a year ago. Remember that

A shut down that left 87 percent of the government unaffected and didn't cause the world to implode? Yeah that was disastrous.

Hey hey now...Reid wasn't responsible for the shutdown a year ago. Remember that

Whatever. To think he is and was innocent is a lie. I think you know better. Tired of politicians. Tired of the Internet postings that are one sided and mindless.

Saw an internet posting stating that Obama was responsible for the drop in gasoline prices. Really? What great depth of understanding to conclude that.

He was also responsible for the 1/3 cut in national debt on this meme. Really? Debt? Perhaps deficit is what they meant. Even to state that would show an incredible lack of depth of understanding.

Lets continue with the thought process....SF Giants won during the Obama Administration. Good job. My town has more traffic cameras now during the Obama administration - his fault. iPhone 5 and 6 came out during the Obama administration - the guy is a genius.

I'm not knocking or praising him. I didn't vote for him this past election day. Oh, right, he wasn't on the ballot.

99% of the partisan crap is pure rubbish. (Yeah, I made the up. Bite me)

I'm going to have coffee now. I'm cranky and not suffering the fools that well this morning.

Have a great day!