• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your preferred candidate for 2016?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'll take Bernie Sanders.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...nders-thinking-about-presidential-run-n203026

Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont got right to the point with Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" Sunday, saying he is "thinking" about running for president.

But Sanders was realistic on the viability of an Independent candidacy. "The truth is, profound anger at both political parties, more and more people are becoming independent, the negative is, how do you set up a fifty-state infrastructure as an independent?" he asked.

Sanders is in Iowa this weekend to test the waters. Lots of potential presidential candidates have descended on the Hawkeye State, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Sanders said he had a lot of respect for Clinton, but was a little tougher President Obama: "I have a lot of disagreements with him. But the bottom line is: I think he has not tapped the anger and the frustration that the American people feel on many, many issues."

I can't wait to see the what the shit talkers have to say about Sanders.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm more on the Conservative side but haven't seen anyone worth voting for yet. I might keep my eye on Rand Paul but he's not like his father.

If you support Bernie Sanders at least you're voting for someone who cares about matters other than politics. My aunt is a liberal who was a Hillary supporter then shifted over to Elizabeth Warren. I thought that was progress for her. I, myself, admire Dennis Kucinich even when I disagree with him. The man has integrity.

Rand Paul.

I pretty much line up with most of his stances - smaller government, less spending, lower taxes, a priority on the free market etc. Libertarian conservative. Or conservative libertarian. Whatever.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Out of all major politicians I find none of them to be qualified. I don't even find any of them to be anything other than terrible.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Allen West.

Team him up with Karl Malone so we can have a Black Redneck ticket. I'm not sure if it would broaden or narrow the appeal but no race card could be thrown in either direction no matter who the vote is cast for. I guess they'd get that Hootie character for background music. If Allen West passed out phones to the ghetto those phones would be rigged with explosives.

wohb4oqik3hxm1gbepni.jpg

"Vote for me. I don't fuck around."

BlkHawk

Closed Account
No idea yet, but really hoping some other state moves their primary/caucus ahead of Iowa before then. Fall 2014 and already politicians from both sides are showing up. By this time next year both parties will have a shit ton of people in Des Moines, plus all the damn press. Starting around December of next year I will be getting around 10 to 20 calls a day on the land line from Republicans, Democrats, and the News.

The caucus sucks if you live in Des Moines.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
But did you get your "rock out with your caucus out t-shirt?" I didn't last time around.

Rand Paul vs Elizabeth Warren would be awesome.
Hillary vs West would be a disaster.

Jimmy Buffett would be my first pick.

He is probably having too much fun to run, so...not sure if any of these are running:

Liz Warren - Smart woman. Tough lady.
Thaddeus McCotter - I like the cut of his jib.
Peter King - He is an asshole. Sue me, I like the guy.
Barbara Boxer - Would love to see the debates if she ran.
Sanders - Bernie gets the Koch brothers. I agree with X - might not be a bad choice.

On my will not vote for unless they are running against a known terrorist, child molester, or something of that ilk:
-Anyone with the last name of Bush
-Anyone with the last name of Clinton
-Ja Ja Biden
-Bobby Jindal - He freaks me out
-Al Franken - He is a dick (very different and less honorable than being an asshole)
-Ted Curz - ibid

Deepcover

Closed Account
Jimmy Buffett would be my first pick.

He is probably having too much fun to run, so...not sure if any of these are running:

Liz Warren - Smart woman. Tough lady.
Thaddeus McCotter - I like the cut of his jib.
Peter King - He is an asshole. Sue me, I like the guy.
Barbara Boxer - Would love to see the debates if she ran.
Sanders - Bernie gets the Koch brothers. I agree with X - might not be a bad choice.

On my will not vote for unless they are running against a known terrorist, child molester, or something of that ilk:
-Anyone with the last name of Bush
-Anyone with the last name of Clinton
-Ja Ja Biden
-Bobby Jindal - He freaks me out
-Al Franken - He is a dick (very different and less honorable than being an asshole)
-Ted Curz - ibid

Totally agree. Here here!

I would prefer Elizabeth Warren, but would happily settle for Hillary Clinton.

The Tea Party would really flip out if Michelle Obama decided to run. :)