• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

• Total voters

Deepcover

Closed Account
I always found Star Trek to be boring but I remember going to friends house's and they were DS9 fanatics so I picked Sisko.

Just to elaborate on my earlier reply...

Kirk was a great captain and leader, but Picard stands alone for me.

Artist, poet, musician, philanthropist and humanitarian, dignitary, diplomat, fighter and general. He saved the human race (more than once), he saved the entire Alpha Quadrant from the Borg (more than once), and always displayed the very highest levels of moral courage. He always looked for the alternative to the violent solution but was incredibly savvy in combat when combat arose. He had guile, cunning, charm, wit and even warmth, albeit it fairly stoic. He stood up for the oppressed and spoke for the rights of those that had nobody else to speak for them. He took the moral high ground and defied Starfleet command when it was the right thing to do, damn it. I think specifically of the events concerning defending Data from classification as "property of Starfleet" and subsequent attempt by Starfleet to take possession of Lal, of refusing to use Hugh to commit genocide against the Borg, of refusing his own personal nirvana in the Nexus to return to reality and save millions of lives. He was also hard as nails in his own way. There are four lights.

I'd certainly stand behind Jim Kirk any day of the week, but in any situation or predicament be it in battle, politics or a moral dilemma, I would first and foremost think "what would Jean-Luc do?"

tumblr_n1793aFCBg1svsahho1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
James Tiberius Kirk, who else could connect with a running double leg side kick?!

Kathryn Janeway as a tied second with J-L Picard. She was a wild card captain who looked great in her uniform!

Mayhem

Banned
First of all, how the fuck have I missed this thread this whole time? :surprise:

And while I should be casting my vote for Picard, I'm going to throw some love out to Jonathon Archer. Untested technology, no idea what he was getting into, 2 bonafide hotties on the bridge. Picard has my undying devotion but let's face it, he was flying the Bellagio of starships.