• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

• Total voters
Picard withstood being turned into a borg and being tortured by a Cardassian Inquisitor. He is the best damn captain ever.

My hero has and always will be James T Kirk

But in saying that, there are instances which point to Jean Luc Picard been the best
I think if "Voyager" had taken on more conflict from start to finish then Captain Janeway would be a very interesting character to watch.
With "Enterprise" , I think the series showed its true potential in its last season with the last two double episodes with a visit to the Mirror Universe and the Terra Nova storyline. But it all came too late because by the end of its run, it had been cancelled.

Then you turn to "Deep Space Nine" acknowledged by many Star Trek fans and non Star Trek fans as one of the finest series ever made because the crew did not jet through space in a ship, but the action came to them on a remote station made extremely strategic by the Bajoran Wormhole
Which was unusual for a Star Trek series to be based on a station instead of on a starship as before. But it turned out to be a stunning success over 7 seasons.
For darkness and sheer conflict DS9 is hard to beat even by series that have come on stream since. (Stargate SG1 been another Supreme Series on TV with a 10 year run)
The Dominion War on DS9 -sensational material
and then there is Captain Sisko and the way he would grrrroaaaannnnnn at anyone who looked at him the wrong way-hhhhaaaaa

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
tumblr_ly91heg5s_K1qcw9y0o1_400.jpg

I know, he's not wearing a Cap'n Hat but this is the best I could do in my photo editor. I just don't have the mad skillz like squally. Best Cap'n ever.

Jason Nesmith ...oh, he was only a commander

James T. Kirk

Sean Connery.. oh noh he wasn't in.... lol... no Jean Luc piccard was ok..