• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

Who is Your Favorite Star Trek "Captain"

• Total voters

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Enterprise. It was my favorite. Gritty. Great casting. It was upsetting to me when it was cancelled.

How many of them went on to better things after they were on the show. In fact, I would say Star Trek has become somewhat infamous because of that from an acting perspective.

Perhaps if you'd achieved recognition before going into a Trek series this might be the case. I highly doubt though that the vast majority of professional actors would pass up the opportunity in hopes of achieving their "big Hollywood break".

Who's to say being forever known as the guy who played... is a bad thing. Many Star Trek actors Roxann Dawson, LeVar Burton, Robert Duncan McNeill, etc have moved on to probably better careers as tv producers and directors by virtue of being in a Trek series.

I also agree with baneblade. I highly doubt that any former Star Trek castmember will ever have to worry about the next paycheck.

James T. Kirk, can't go wrong with a classic :thumbsup:

Ladies and gentlemen it's all about.....The Sisko. The Emissary of the Prophets. Besides having the fire and emotion that all of the other captains lacked, Avery Brooks is a phenomenal actor. The story of who Captain Sisko is and DS9 itself is unparalleled in the Star Trek Universe.:yinyang:

Picard for me. Leader, role model, scholar, strategist, diplomat, artist, lover, explorer, philanthropist, teacher.

I know for a lot of people there's Kirk and only Kirk, but every now and again I thought he was an arsehole, and I don't think he'd have done half as well without Spock. I know Riker was crucial to Picard on a couple of occasions (notably his recovery in Best of Both Worlds) but I always considered Picard as a man capable of standing alone, and find Kirk without Spock rather... illogical.

Like 'em all, but like Kirk the best.
Like Jason Nesmith too. If I'm spelling it right.

Kirk...I didn't like the other spinoffs!

Cheers!
Jason-X :cool: