• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who has the WORST boobjob you have seen?

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Just a note: A lot of OSCMs are on this forum, whether they're active or not.

With 32 pages since 2003 of dissing a woman's body I can only FATHOM of how many girls have searched for their name and found some dude going "Ewwwww wtf" at something she spent tons of money on in hope of looking more beautiful.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Amber Michaels and Ava Devine totally don't have the worst boob jobs ever. I'll fight whoever says that to the death. :mad:

Worst boob jobs to me are the ones that look like nothing more than unnatural bumps on a girl's chest.

i strongly disagree. she has one of the best boobs in the bussines, IMO.

just look:

http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46627_Grey-OrchidDress_5287_123_467lo.jpg

i admit she has some visible scars (http://www.***********/share-1975_4B5A999B.html) but still, their shape and tightness are just PERFECT. ;)

Audrey had the right idea, they just aren't as good as they could've been. Tits should never have 'tightness'! If somebody's tits are tight after a boob-job, you can chalk that up as a bad boob-job!

I can see the logic in going bigger, but the shape....

Maybe if she went a little bigger to correct for that. :dunno:

Nah man... they were already perky, just small. Tits are mainly made up of fat content, and her best bet would have been to gain a little weight. Her tits would have gotten a little bigger, then trim up a little. She just doesn't have enough fat on her body to constitute bigger tits.

Nah man... they were already perky, just small. Tits are mainly made up of fat content, and her best bet would have been to gain a little weight. Her tits would have gotten a little bigger, then trim up a little. She just doesn't have enough fat on her body to constitute bigger tits.

Of course, I'm pro silicone, but I do think you're right, a few extra kilos wouldn't go amiss either.

There was this one woman I remember seeing in My Friend's Hot Mom stuff where she is in a kitchen with two other guys. She was looking cute until she showed her breasts and you saw the most abhorrent plastic surgery scars going from her nipples down to her ribs you ever saw!

Some blonde she wore a white shirt and blue jeans. I mean these scars were the most visible horrid lines you ever seen.