• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who has the WORST boobjob you have seen?

Angelina Valentine has the "worst boobs" now!!! Her surgeon should have his hands cut off so he can't fuck anybody up that bad again. She has huge scars from her nipples, straight down to her ribs. Anyone who watched Dr. 90210 could have done a lot better. And she was SO damn good before :(

this should be a sticky thread lol

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Do you get the feeling that some plastic surgeons really hate women and the female form? I don't mean just a little bit either. Like while he's mutilating her, he's calling her names or something. And then before she leaves, she has to hand him five or six thousand dollars for the pleasure. Man!

It says she was a 34B. How bad did she think she looked that she paid some butcher to do that to her body? :dunno: Pitiful...

haha, yes you might be surprised, I do not like ALL boobjobs.
when they are done much to small, I don't like them. haha

That is indeed just a waste of operation :)

Actually I didn't like Melonie Charm: http://www.sitiofan.com/images/guia/beforeafter/MELS2.JPG

Probably - at least partially because she is not sexy otherwise.

Luckily she got them fixed - and of course the solution was to go bigger :D: http://www.adult-magazine.ws/scoreland.com/1100/MelonieCharm05.jpg

Her face is still not my taste at all but her new boobs are great

Adina Jewel aka Pebbles. The boobjob was not that good to begin with, but they healed with 2 big brown scars down the center of her breasts. I've seen Cody Bryant with a very minor case of it, but she's still spectacular. Adina's are so bad that I used to see her pop up in films still wearing a shirt or bra in the middle of the scene.

All fake boobs look retarded. Especially when they have that disgusting scar underneath or around the areola.
Natural breast are beautiful.

I think Jayna James ended up being butchered the worst. Went from a pretty nice rack to Frankentits. Just sad.