• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Geocaches?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7627107, member: 114093"]You are disturbing individuals.
I know right?! I mean if it was your foot...okay.... But THIS?! :facepalm:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I know right?! I mean if it was your foot...okay.... But THIS?! :facepalm:

You're right in on the disturbing individuals list. You have been for years.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sounds lke the game I play at home called "Where are my fucking keys?"

I now know that it's possible to break into my house. How? Because that's what I had to do when I lost at the game "Where are my fucking keys?"

Patrick_S

persona non grata
What the hell is wrong with the world? When i was a kid nerds stayed inside and played dungeons and dragons and Atari video games all day. Now they´re apparently running around littering and trespassing all over the place. Weird.

Petra

What the hell is wrong with the world? When i was a kid nerds stayed inside and played dungeons and dragons and Atari video games all day. Now they´re apparently running around littering and trespassing all over the place. Weird.

Oh, we still do that too...except it's currently Vampire the Masquerade and not D&D since I gave up d20 years ago.

You've been in Holland too fucking long.

You like geocaching: next you'll be clog dancing and taking vacations on houseboats.

What rock have you been living under?

Petra

I was worried when I saw the world geocaches that it might have been some weird rock fetish Petra got involved in. I'm glad to find out that's not the case. It also would have been strange since it's usually Petra that's corrupting others into deviant practices instead of vice versa.

Petra

I was worried when I saw the world geocaches that it might have been some weird rock fetish Petra got involved in. I'm glad to find out that's not the case. It also would have been strange since it's usually Petra that's corrupting others into deviant practices instead of vice versa.

I would NEVER corrupt anyone.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Petra

More geocaching over the weekend..

First we went back to the puzzle that was getting the better of us. The "clue" for this cache was "behind a log/stump." Um, yea....

geo6.jpg

Turns out, all 3 times we'd come to look for this fucker, we've been walking right by it. It literally was this small stump (like loads of small stumps) in the area glued to the lid of a box. o_O

geo6-stump.jpg

And the treasure! We were just happy to log that SOB and be done with it after 2 weeks.

geo6-loot.jpg

Incidently, in the meadow on the way to this forest bit littered with small logs and stumps, there's a random set of concrete stairs in the forest. If you go up top, there's a giant firepit. :cthulhu: Think that's where failed geocachers just end it all.

meadow.jpg

stairs.jpg

Then we picked up our first micro cache. Micros are small as a film canister or smaller as you can see below. This one was hiding in plain sight and since we're getting better at expecting the unexpected it was a fairly quick find.

geo7.jpg

geo7-1.jpg

geo7-2.jpg

And for good measure, here is a cat.

cat.jpg

Petra