• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Geocaches?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Will the cat be a part of a geocache you're going to create? That would be an interesting twist. ;)

If he keeps waking me up at 04:30, it's a possibility.

I meant more along the lines of having one hidden on his collar or something and not being stuck in a box post-mortem.

Petra

Ah well, he doesn't get to go outside. Of course, that may change one of these days at 04:30.

Petra

Where are the pics of you searching for one of these geocaches Petra? Stop holding out on us :D

Aaah, but trying to find one of my pics on the internet is kind of like trying to find a geocache. ;-)

True.. How about putting a picture of yourself in a geocache so a member can find it?

It sounds like a too tempting thing to be turned into a trap. I would make sure I didn't go alone and told somebody where I was going to be before I headed off to that.

Petra

True.. How about putting a picture of yourself in a geocache so a member can find it?

You do know I'll show my picture to OCSMs who request it? Then they can help torment everyone else. ;-)

Petra

I'll send it tonight. I'm currently on a train going to a shit city i never wanted to visit to take state required exams over common shit stuff like what to do if your neighbor woman bends over in too short of a skirt.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I'll send it tonight. I'm currently on a train going to a shit city i never wanted to visit to take state required exams over common shit stuff like what to do if your neighbor woman bends over in too short of a skirt.

I know this one!

You either grab a camera and sell the pictures on the net or you drop trou' and go in dry!

Is that some sort of weird citizenship test they are giving you? Maybe you just seem suspicious to them to they are trying to trip you up. ;)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Is that some sort of weird citizenship test they are giving you? Maybe you just seem suspicious to them to they are trying to trip you up. ;)

i already tripped up by masturbating to the story at hand. ill never get to be an NL citizen.. le sigh.