• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Geocaches?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Is that some sort of weird citizenship test they are giving you? Maybe you just seem suspicious to them to they are trying to trip you up. ;)

I had to sit 5 exams.

#1 - Toets Gesproken Nederlands (speaking). I repeat what I hear, answer short questions like, "How many wheens does a car have?" or "do you eat or drink with a spoon?" and then there are opposites. So they say up, I say down and so on.

#2 - Kennis Nederaland Samenleven (knowledge over dutch society). This one was very strange and weird. I had to answer questions about very subjective situations like, do you bring flowers, a really big expensive gift or nothing to a party at a friend's new house? Or random african dude bumps his head and draws a little blood and gets a slight headache. Should he go to his family doctor for a prescription, the emergency room, or go to the drug store for bandaids and asprin. There was also questions over things like, should everyone not eat pork because your religion doesn't eat pork? What do you do if someone cuts in line and orders before you, or should women stop working after having children.

#3 - Reading. Mostly job ads and letters to a company's customer service. This included more "this is how we do things in the NL" type indocrination. Simply read and answer the questions based on what's in the text.

#4 - Writing. With as technically "up to date" as the NL is, this was done with paper and a pen. Guess they have to have a hiring quota so they need to be able to give a job to someone...I got 2 letters, 1 form, and 4 "complete the sentence" type things. One letter was I couldn't make it to my nephew's wedding. The other was a friend had a baby but I couldn't make it that month to see it. The form was just a job application.

#5 - Listening. More listening to social norms and answering the questions about what I heard.

I would also like to note I was the only single woman in the waiting area and the only one without a head scarf...

I had to answer questions about very subjective situations like, do you bring flowers, a really big expensive gift or nothing to a party at a friend's new house?

Yeah, you can tell they must be weird over there, because in about 80% of the world the right answer would obvious be "booze", but that wasn't even an option to pick. ;)

I had to sit 5 exams.

#1 - Toets Gesproken Nederlands (speaking). I repeat what I hear, answer short questions like, "How many wheens does a car have?" or "do you eat or drink with a spoon?" and then there are opposites. So they say up, I say down and so on.

#2 - Kennis Nederaland Samenleven (knowledge over dutch society). This one was very strange and weird. I had to answer questions about very subjective situations like, do you bring flowers, a really big expensive gift or nothing to a party at a friend's new house? Or random african dude bumps his head and draws a little blood and gets a slight headache. Should he go to his family doctor for a prescription, the emergency room, or go to the drug store for bandaids and asprin. There was also questions over things like, should everyone not eat pork because your religion doesn't eat pork? What do you do if someone cuts in line and orders before you, or should women stop working after having children.

#3 - Reading. Mostly job ads and letters to a company's customer service. This included more "this is how we do things in the NL" type indocrination. Simply read and answer the questions based on what's in the text.

#4 - Writing. With as technically "up to date" as the NL is, this was done with paper and a pen. Guess they have to have a hiring quota so they need to be able to give a job to someone...I got 2 letters, 1 form, and 4 "complete the sentence" type things. One letter was I couldn't make it to my nephew's wedding. The other was a friend had a baby but I couldn't make it that month to see it. The form was just a job application.

#5 - Listening. More listening to social norms and answering the questions about what I heard.

I would also like to note I was the only single woman in the waiting area and the only one without a head scarf...
Whoa...

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I had to sit 5 exams.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

finger.JPG