• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Of The Democrat Candidates Could Actually, Realistically Beat Trump?

You think Obama is going to campaign for Bernie? No Chance! Fuck Obama man

IMG_0704.jpg

georges

Staff member
He has proven time and time again that the extent of what he knows can be summed up thusly: :flaccid:

Says the guy who voted for Obama twice and who supports Adam Schiff blindly whatever he does

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Just a reminder... Trump lost to Hillary Clinton by 3,000,000+ votes in 2016, and Republicans lost control of the house of representatives by over 10,000,000 votes in the 2018 midterms. As bad as things seem for Republicans, they are actually much worse. When these cheating traitors say anything about the will of the American people, remember that they're only talking about their base, which is already in the minority and shrinking, it's no surprise that the Republican party has been reduced to cheating.

I support whoever the nominee is. If Harris is still on the ballot in the primary, that's who I'm voting for.

Holyfuckinshit, that's funny. I want to shit my pants laughing at this idiocy in the previous post above, but I need to take a moment here and laugh my ass off at this other colossally stupid take of crotchfire's.

:rofl:

Thank God (no, seriously, thank God) that this ninny only just blows his alchy stench of liberal conspiracy theories, and reposts wishfully-thinking liberal media opinion pieces (well read, he is not :yoda:), but he doesn't actually vote. Most of these loudmouths don't! :rofl2:

xfire

:crybaby:
Holyfuckinshit, that's funny. I want to shit my pants laughing at this idiocy in the previous post above, but I need to take a moment here and laugh my ass off at this other colossally stupid take of crotchfire's.Thank God (no, seriously, thank God) that this ninny only just blows his alchy stench of liberal conspiracy theories, and reposts wishfully-thinking liberal media opinion pieces (well read, he is not), but he doesn't actually vote. Most of these loudmouths don't!

Cry Moar TrumpTears :rofl2:

Just a reminder... Trump lost to Hillary Clinton by 3,000,000+ votes in 2016, and Republicans lost control of the house of representatives by over 10,000,000 votes in the 2018 midterms. As bad as things seem for Republicans, they are actually much worse. When these cheating traitors say anything about the will of the American people, remember that they're only talking about their base, which is already in the minority and shrinking, it's no surprise that the Republican party has been reduced to cheating.

That is typical and why we have a term called Balance of Powers.

When Bush was in it was majority Republicans then switched to dems. When Obama was in it was balanced then went mainly Dems. That is a always constant trial and error of voting. Nothing new.

xfire

The overwhelming majority of people on food stamps, welfare, and other government assistance come from Trump voting Red states. Couple that with entitled middle-class whites and the wealthy recipients of corporate welfare and the real picture of who, "don't work" truly comes into focus. Per usual, TrumpTards talking tremendous trash that's easily refuted.

My state as a whole is Red. But the major cities are ghetto dumps that vote democrat and live and work the welfare system. So the whole welfare from red state is a dumb statement.

georges

Staff member
My state as a whole is Red. But the major cities are ghetto dumps that vote democrat and live and work the welfare system. So the whole welfare from red state is a dumb statement.

We know very well which party loves health care leech offs, illegal aliens, obstructionnists, criminals and sanctuary cities, the democraps.

Yeah ghetto dumps. Like I posted. You're not very good at this at all. And thanks for showing stats about something not involving a red state

georges

Staff member
Yeah ghetto dumps. Like I posted. You're not very good at this at all. And thanks for showing stats about something not involving a red state

Chicago, Detroit, Lansing, just to name a few...

Go to my local job and family services and you see very well dressed, michael kors purses and parking lot looks like a Escalade dealership. All getting benefits and all vote democrats on local and state to keep benefits. Despite state being red, major cities are ghetto dumps and ran by democrats.

georges

Staff member
Go to my local job and family services and you see very well dressed, michael kors purses and parking lot looks like a Escalade dealership. All getting benefits and all vote democrats on local and state to keep benefits. Despite state being red, major cities are ghetto dumps and ran by democrats.

True :yesyes:

Chicago, Detroit, Lansing, just to name a few...

Nice. But if I said the same about Mississippi or West Virginia being a dump I'm a liberal elite who's looking down on "real America". Nice to see the double standard