• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Of The Democrat Candidates Could Actually, Realistically Beat Trump?

georges

Staff member
Nice. But if I said the same about Mississippi or West Virginia being a dump I'm a liberal elite who's looking down on "real America". Nice to see the double standard

Check the mediocrity level of all the trump competitors and wannabe far leftist so called winners
Nolte: 9 Most Terrifying Moments from the Democrat Debate
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...m_term=best_of_the_week&utm_campaign=20191221

They are all a incomptent bunch of cheapshots with zero clue about economics and patriotism, aside liking sanctuary cities and even sanctuary states, they have done nothing to improve the safety and the cleanliness whether in their cities or their states. They don't support law enforcement personnel, they are against the 2nd amendment, they are for Obamacare despite it is a huge failure and believe in the failed green new deal.

Nice. But if I said the same about Mississippi or West Virginia being a dump I'm a liberal elite who's looking down on "real America". Nice to see the double standard

Nice. Way to jump the gun. And have absolutely no backing of me ever saying such a thing. You just made all this up in your head and ran with it.

nice. Way to jump the gun. And have absolutely no backing of me ever saying such a thing. You just made all this up in your head and ran with it.

go to my local job and family services and you see very well dressed, michael kors purses and parking lot looks like a escalade dealership. All getting benefits and all vote democrats on local and state to keep benefits. despite state being red, major cities are ghetto dumps and ran by democrats.

Fuck outta here with that shit

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Whoa, whoa. Y'all drank WAY too much of yourcamp's special Kool-Aid. Back on topic:

The only candidate that has a fighting chance of winning against Trump in 2020 is the one who WOULD have won in 2016:

Bernie Sanders. Because he is not a part of the corrupt democratic party system, the very issue that made them cheat him out of his candidacy.

If they learn from that mistake, they have a way better chance than without him.

So he is five years older than Trump? Imagine him with a fake blond weave and a spray tan, and you'll never know the difference

Go to my local job and family services and you see very well dressed, michael kors purses and parking lot looks like a Escalade dealership. All getting benefits and all vote democrats on local and state to keep benefits. Despite state being red, major cities are ghetto dumps and ran by democrats.
Yeah, I've volunteered at a soup kitchen and everyone in line had the latest iphones.

To answer the topic question, I think the Candidates that could beat twump are the ones that ironically have the smallest chance at the nomination.

Yeah, I've volunteered at a soup kitchen and everyone in line had the latest iphones.

To answer the topic question, I think the Candidates that could beat twump are the ones that ironically have the smallest chance at the nomination.
He lost the last election 3 million more people voted the other way but the fix was in.
The only way he wins again is if the fix is in again.
Pulmonary embolism anyone......