• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which movie/tv show would you like to see remade?

Mayhem

Banned
My life will always be bereft until they redo Firefly. There was so much story left untold, too many questions left unanswered, and the movie, Serenity merely filled the gap.

If they ever do it, they'll need new actors, which sux but that's the way it is. But I really want to see what Joss Whedon had in store for us for the (at least) 3 or 4 seasons this terrific show should have lasted.

Gilligan's Island. This time when they go home, the skipper kills Gilligan and they all stay home and live a complete fruitful life.

as TV shows go, i want to see 'Sliders' come back. loved that show, i was bummed out by its cancellation

For movies i generally only wish for movies that were terrible to be remade...with a better production crew and better set of actors, cause most movies are terrible these days and its primarily because of horrible production. I could make a list for 2 days coming up with all my choices here

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Friday the 13th the Series because it was one of my favorite shows as a kid, but I have Todd and the Book of Pure Evil which is kind of like it to fill in the void.

Movies that need redone:

Resident Evil (the whole series).
Alone in the Dark.
Rawhead Rex.

TV Shows that need redone:

Sliders (from season 3 onwards though and bring back Professor Arturo).
V to give it the justice it deserves but only from following on from the old 80s version of the show. Continuing the storyline from there.

Legit (Scottish sitcom) the BBC bastard fucker cunt dick pricks cancelled the show after one season. It had the potential to go at least three seasons max. What they chose to do instead is cancel Legit and make two seasons of Dear Green Place instead. Which by the way is like watching fucking paint dry!. Nice one BBC you fucking sons of brainless prostitutes. We need another season of Legit. It was a brilliant little sitcom so it was.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
U.F.O. with British cast.

I'd love to see UFO - but then I keep thinking of how "Thunderbirds" got fcuked up (and I shudder inwardly)....

I'd love to see UFO - but then I keep thinking of how "Thunderbirds" got fcuked up (and I shudder inwardly)....

It's hard to take puppets and turn them into real people. Part of what made Thunderbirds interesting were the hilarious puppet physics. Now have real people move like the puppets, well then you have a masterpiece.

One of my favorite shows as a kid was The Fall Guy.I think if they did a more gritty version of it,it could be pretty awesome.

Also,and new version of Automan and Manimal.

Now that I think of it,I'm quite surprised that they haven't made a CG version of Alf yet.

Mayhem

Banned
I'm watching a PBS documentary on Japan and I thought of this thread. They definitely need to remake Shogun. I tried re-watching a few months ago, and it didn't do it for me. Remake Shogun as a 2 or 3 parter, modern production values......and don't rewrite the story! In fact, stick closer to the book than they did in 1980. They hit close, but there were some strange departures.

Now if I can just get Hollywood on the phone.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im still waiting for my dark alice in wonderland.

that disney one was a big disappointment. not exactly answering the question but still.