• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which movie/tv show would you like to see remade?

bahodeme

Closed Account
The movie The Car. With this movie you don't need good actors (wasn't really any in the original) & with the effects that can be done now... I'm thinking The Car could be a Bentley Coupe (Brooklands Style) or Rolls coupe.

C

cindy CD/TV

:goodpost:

That was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Too short IMO, there was much more to be told. But I'm afraid a remake would spoil it since it was A+ already.

That show was my obsession (along with X-Files) in the 90s ... I still miss it. You're right, the show ended just as they were scratching the surface. I love the episode when Col. McQueen takes down the Chig ace dubbed "Chiggy Von Richthofen." Absolutely brilliant episode! :clap: :clap:

Kolchak: The Night Stalker - done right.

Yes like make Kolchak a loner like he was in the original series. That was half the appeal of the old show. Seeing him go it alone and dealing with each situation that appeared. Carl Kolchak was the ultimate loner so he was.

Now in the cancelled remake they gave him a female partner. Just like in The Thing prequel they added a female character played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Mary is fucking gorgeous so she is. But I wont have anything to do with The Thing movie through the fact that she is in it. It should be an all male cast like the Russell movie.

Anyway, back to The Night Stalker. The bastards fucked about with the winning formula of the old show when they remade it. It's bad enough they made Kolchak a younger guy in the remake. But giving him a female partner as well should never have been thought of to begin with.

A remake of The Nightstalker show would be good if they would make him a loner this time round. Age doesn't really matter, young or middle aged, it was a tad annoying that they youthed him for the remake BUT just as long as he goes it alone in true Kolchak style the age thing is bareable.

I am sick of remakes. Hollywood needs to get some creativity and do something original.

There is tons and tons of fantastic, original films released every year. Open your fucking eyes. Look for movies you want to see instead of pretending the garbage you see in commercials are the only films being released.

Also, if you want to see big budget studios start pushing out "creative" and original ideas, start going to more "creative" and original films. Studio's aren't going to leave money on the table just to do something "creative". It's a business. The easiest way to make money is to release films they know will sell, hence rebooting already successful franchises.

sid-sexy

Banned
I wish someone awesome would make a great Voltron movie.

C

cindy CD/TV

The Princess Bride :D

Oops ... I just realized this was posted in the wrong thread. :uohs: This is a classic movie and I'm sure some of you were thinking I must be daft to want a remake of a great and very funny movie. This was meant to be posted on the "What was the last good film you watched" thread. :facepalm:

I'm such a blockhead :( :bang:

DOOM but true to the plot in the video game