• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Insert caption to TV and movies

Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) is interrupted while having a bath

43727431to.gif
**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) was having a bath after a long hard day**

Melisandre of Asshai : Time for a nice bubble bath

**She goes in and relaxes but after a few minutes she is interrupted by a woman. Knock Knock as she enters**

Woman: Mam!!!

Melisandre of Asshai: You dare interrupt me while i having a bath. This better be important!!!

Woman: Sorry my lady. I just came in to tell you Summer is coming!!!

Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) breaks the forth wall**

Melisandre of Asshai : Doesn't she mean winter is coming? I mean we barely in the summer months!!!

**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) goes back to normal**

Melisandre of Asshai : Please be a dear and pass the calendar***

**The woman gives her the calender**

Melisandre of Asshai : See look it's December

Woman: Yes it is December but we are in Australia so it would be summer. The UK (opposite land) will have winter

Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) is given something for her bath

43727433el.gif
**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten is having a warm bath**

Melisandre of Asshai: Please pass me them bottles over there please!!

**The other woman gives her them bottles**

Melisandre of Asshai : Thank you

**She opens them up and shakes it all over herself like Salt and Pepper shakers**

Melisandre of Asshai : This is going to give me an extra kick!!!

Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) is not amused

43727443mp.gif
**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) got out of her bath and was tidying her candles**

**Woman was admiring Melisandre of Asshai naked beauty especially her ass. She gulped and bit her tongue to hold her excitement**

Melisandre of Asshai: I know you been checking me out. It's ok i know how many man and woman alike tremble at me. This ass is how i have put the Ass in Asshai.

Woman: What was it before?

Melisandre of Asshai: Hmm, it was just Hai!!

Woman: I can assure you i wasn't checking you out

**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) is not amused and can sense the womans lies. She gives a pout face to her**

Melisandre of Asshai: Very well. Do you not have to flick your bean?

**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) implying to the womans pussy**

Woman: Oh shit. I do have to flick the bean!!

**Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) with a sexy grin nodding**

Melisandre of Asshai : Yes!! Yes!!! Do what is coming to you naturally and don't fight it!!

Woman: Let me come back as i've left the baked beans for some time now. They are in need of being flicked over. We having baked beans with baked potatoes for supper we are. Won't be long!!!

**She runs off to make the supper and Melisandre of Asshai (Carice Van Houten) is left confused**

Melisandre of Asshai: What is this fuckery!!!

ban-one

Works for panties
**Keri Russell was having a sexual dream involving @ban-one as she met him at work and couldn't stop thinking about him**

**Keri Russell let off a big fart, which made a big explosion and caused her to wake up**

Keri Russell: WTF was that!!!

**She goes back to sleep**
Having had chili for supper, Keri Russell dreams of me absolutely filling her ass to capacity and rearranging her guts.

Pressure becoming too much, she lets out a huge fart, waking her.

She pants, "Oh my God, that's so much better!" And goes back to sleep, now dreaming of @usman19 fucking her pussy:

Mmm, yes, give it to me big boy! Stupid Ban thinking I'm an anal girl.... This is so much better!

Last edited:
Keri Russell tries to console her husband
43751519pp.gif
**Keri Russell husband is sad that he could not and still couldn't get the latest PS5 which has had limited stock and sold in seconds every time they release it**

Husband: Smhhh still can't get the PS5 to play with. I'm bored off my PS4.

**Keri approach's her husband to comfort him*

Keri : Now babe, you could have the PS5, but wouldn't you want to play with something else and push them buttons? You can get better interactions with it?

**Keri was implying to her body**

Husband: Sure

**Next minute the husband saw Keri Russell's body as a PS5 controller. He smiled and pushed her buttons. Her pussy was the X button, her left tit ■ and the right was O. Her face was ◸. Her ass cheeks was the L3 and R3 buttons respectively**

Husband: This is nice and fun. I don't need a PS5. I can just play with you

**He presses her buttons all over and she reaches orgasm when he does it**

Keri Russell almost breaking the bed

43751554vo.gif
**Keri Russell enjoyed the Guinness world records an wanted to be apart of it. Her husband was not that keen**

**Keri Russell was flicking through the books and media hearing about the records**

Keri: This is so good. I wish i could become famous in this but what can i do, or better yet what can we do together?

Husband: I don't know and i don't really care!!!

**Keri Russell thinks and she got a lightbulb moment**

Keri: I've got just the idea

Husband: What is it?

Keri: You are just going to have to wait

**Keri Russell calls Guinness world records to come over and adjudicate**

**Few days later the team have arrived along with the host for tv and cameramen**

**The show kicks off to broadcast to the world**

Host: We are now here with Keri Russell and her husband who will want to attempt to enter the Guinness world records. May i ask you tell the audience back home what you are going to attempt to do?

Keri: Well, what i am going to do is, i am going to ride my husband's cock continuously for as long as i can!!

**Husband is gobsmacked**

Husband: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marco Frigatti : There you have it. The record for this is 60 bounces. Record being from a woman from Brazil: Mind you there is no time limit for this.

**Keri and her husband undress and get ready on the bed as the camera men lock the lens on them and of cause enjoying Keri's naked body**

Host: Keri, are you ready?

**She gives a thumbs up**

Keri: Ready!!!

Host: Marco Frigatti.. are you ready?

Marco Frigatti: Ready!!!

**Horn goes off to start and she is bouncing nice and slow to start**

Host: She is attempting the world record here and i have been informed by the Guiness world records team that for each bounce to register she has to go up the cock and land back down for it to count as 1. The cameramen are close by to view to make sure she is fulfilling the repetitions!!

**The camera men have been zooming in and out and counting the bounces**

**The viewers at home see a big number counter going up each time she bounces**

Host: Oh my i'm feeling a bit hot. So far she is doing well. We will return after a commercial break

**Commercial runs and they are still at it bouncing and she reaches 50 in 10 minutes without getting tired**

Host: We are back from commercial and Keri is on 50 bounces and counting, she is almost near the record**

Host: 58, 59, 60!!! She has done the record.. 61 and now she has the world record**

**She still going on and is going harder and faster**

Keri: I want to lead by so much that no one can beat me!!!!

Husband: Oh i'm going to cum!!!

Keri: Don't but even if you do, it doesn't matter. So long as i'm sitting on your cock and riding you, it will still register.

Marco Frigatti: This is incredible, 100......

**The counter went from 100, 150, 300, 600 very fast and they been at it for 50 minutes. Keri felt some cum shoot in her pussy but she still went on**

Keri: Oh i am getting tired now. I think i'll drop off

**She gets off her husband's cock and all the cum leaked out of her and dripped down her legs. Some leftover cum went over her face and tits as she got off**

**A facilized Keri Russell went to the host**

Host: That was incredible. Congratulations you are in the Guinness world records. Marco Frigatt please can you verify the numbers

Marco Frigatti: Yes i can verify she done all 600 repetitions correctly. I am proud to present to you the certificate for your achievement

**Keri Russell proudly stands with the certificate in her hands and takes snaps**

Host: There you have it folks. That is all from us this week, sadly we could not show you any other record breaking attempts as this took the whole show, but we hope to show these next week, so please tune in to Guinness world records. Good bye and good night

**Show ends**

ban-one

Works for panties
Melisandre of Asshai (Carice van Houten) is interrupted while having a bath

43727431to.gif

Melisandre: What do you want?!

Well, I was told outside-

Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

What?!

Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!

Look! I came in here for an argument!

Oh! Oh. Oh, I'm sorry. This is abuse.

Oh. Oh, I see. That explains it.

Yes. Ah, no, you want 12A, next door.

I see. Sorry. (Leaving)

Not at all. No, that's alright. Stupid git.

Keri Russell getting screwed hard
43751647lk.gif
**Keri Russell and her husband are trying to spice their sex life as it has taken a dent being busy**

Keri: Oh yeah, screw me harder, and harder

Husband: Yeah, it so nice to have my cock deep in you

Keri: Careful i'm about to slip off the sofa

**She falls off and the mood changes**

Keri: Neah doing it on your Mom's couch isn't doing it for me. It killed the mood

Catherine Reitman in the car

43764991vc.gif

Catherine Reitman is frustrated about something

43764997co.gif

Catherine Reitman is feeling awkward

43765013vl.gif

Catherine Reitman refuses to do something

43765016lr.gif

Catherine Reitman makes a mistake

43765018kg.gif

Catherine Reitman is frustrated about something

43764997co.gif
**Catherine Reitman was fooling around sending sexting emails to a work colleague**

Work colleague: Hope i can see a peak of what i can expect when i get to sleep with you?

Catherine: Ok sure, just a cleavage peek. You have to earn to see my tits

**It was harmless fun at first, but but disaster struck**

**Catherine takes a picture off her phone and tries to send it to the colleague's email, however she sent it to the wrong email**

Catherine: There you go send!!!!

**Catherine looks at her laptop and doesn't see the picture in the email trail**

Catherine: Oh shit... where did i sent it to?

**She checked her sent folder and her face turned red and was embarrassed

Catherine: Fuck!!! I sent it to my boss. If he reads it, I'm probably going to get the sack or least a meeting with HR.

**Catherine tried to recall the email but it was not successful**

Catherine: Damn it. I'm screwed**

**She closes her laptop in frustration and buries her head in the sand**

Catherine Reitman is feeling awkward

43765013vl.gif
**Catherine Reitman was filling in for Mila Kunis as the role of Meg due to Mila promoting her film Bad Moms. She decided she can promote her series Workin Moms**

Catherine Reitman as Meg: Workin Moms seasons 1 to 6 are available on most streaming platforms such as Netflix and CBC.......

**She gets interrupted by Peter Griffin**

Peter Griffin: Don't... don't do that Catherine. Not on this show!!

43766362te.gif

**Cutway gag cuts to real life Catherine Reitman feeling awkward and rolling eyes**

Catherine Reitman: That's the last time i'm doing a favor for Seth Macfarlane and Family Guy. Urgh!!

Catherine Reitman refuses to do something

43765016lr.gif
**Catherine Reitman was in a meeting with her work colleagues and they were making small talk**

Colleague: Have you ever done it at work and if not will you ever!!

Catherine: We're not gonna do that.... here.... in the office with you lot

**Catherine rings her husband**

Catherine: Listen when we get home we doing a work fantasy, so keep your suit on tonight!!

**Later in the day Catherine plays out the work fantasy with her husband**

Catherine Reitman makes a mistake

43765018kg.gif
**Catherine talking to her friends after having sex with a BBC**

Catherine: Huge!!! Big mistake!!! As big as big cock mistake**

**Shows how big it was with her hands**

Catherine: Shouldn't have done that. Not again!!!

Aimee Lou Wood riding uninterested boyfriend

43772158ww.gif

Aimee Lou Wood asking if he is enjoying it

43772160ms.gif

Boyfriend taking Aimee Lou Wood from behind

43772162us.gif

Aimee Lou Wood finding out he been faking it

43772163rn.gif

Aimee Lou Wood masturbating
43772247nn.gif

Aimee Lou Wood riding uninterested boyfriend

43772158ww.gif
**Every Thursday at 8PM Aimee Lou Wood and her BF fuck, and this was just another Thursday night. They been seeing each other for some time**

Aimee: You like my tits ?

**Aimee is riding her boyfriend but he is daydreaming, not being interested or both**

**Aimee gets closer to his face**

Aimee: Helllooooooo!!! You like my tits

**Boyfriend does a unenthusiastic reply**

Boyfriend: Um, yeah

**Boyfriend has other things on his mind. Inner dialogue played **

Boyfriend: Wish we were watching Stranger Things season 4 right now. Aimee getting so boring with sex. Same routine, location, nothing new to spice it up!!

**Aimee got frustrated and got off his boyfriends dick**

Aimee: Why don't you play with me? You not into me anymore. I give so much in this relationship and not just with sex and i get nothing in return

**Boyfriend doesn't take it seriously**

Aimee: You know what, screw it. I don't even care that you don't have a big hard dick, it is pretty small but thought as we are an item it won't matter.

**Grabs her phone**

Aimee: Look at how many guys with possible big dicks have messaged me that i could have been with, but didn't cause i tried to be committed to you.... well least they can give me some nice action back and appreciate all of this

**She does hand gestures to show how hot her body is**

**She gets off the bed and was about to leave**

Aimee: One more thing, i get more action back from a pillow**

**Grabs pillow**

Aimee: I'm going to hump this. You're on your own

**Boyfriend is left in the room**

Boyfriend: God i thought she was never going to leave. Time to watch Stranger things

**Puts it on and watches himself**

Last edited: