• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which actor plays the best movie action hero?

Who's the ultimate action hero?

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Steven Seagal

• Vin Diesel

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Jason Statham

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Wesley Snipes

• Bruce Willis

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Dolph Lundgren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I like Statham and Willis

Go watch Point Break
The First Speed
Street Kings
He makes Bruce Willis look like an old fart.:rofl::1orglaugh

watched Point Break the other day and he's wooden, but i have to say he's good in Street Kings but i wouldnt consider that an action movie more a crime thriller!!!

Bruce Willis is awesome. Arnold was alright, but all of his characters were a bit too emotionless (terminator exempt for obvious reasons).

I say Bruce Willis. John McClain is the greatest action hero ever. Live Free or Die Hard kicked some serious ass, and the original Die Hard was amazing.

Haha, yes his recent movies are rather badass characters:

Race to Witch Mountain
The Game Plan

and of course his ultra-mega badass role in the upcoming film Tooth Fairy
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Rock was on his way as being the next action movie king when he took a sharp movie-career turn, by his own decision, away from the action genre.
He decided to branch out to other role and steer clear of action specific roles.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I vote the Great One - the People's Champ, the Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment, the Brahma Bull, the 7-time WWE Champion - The Rock. He would layeth the smacketh downeth on all these roody poo, candy asses! If ya smell (ellellellellellellell).... what The Rock.... is cookin'. ::raises the People's Eyebrow::

I chose Arnold because he has several movies where he plays an action hero. Though, Bruce Willis starred in my favorite action movie, Die Hard.

Also, if Chuck Norris is reading this, I'm only joking sir! Action Heroes strive to be like you Chuck. You da man!!! :bowdown:

jasonk282

Banned
Bruce Willis at least he gets beat up in his movies and is pretty much the average guy on the street. Yippie Ki A MotherFucker!