• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The REAL action hero

Who is the REAL action hero

• Bruce

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Arnold

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Sly

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Van Damme

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Segal

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Bruce.

Steven Seagal.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I just caught Seagal on his new reality show on A&E where he is a deputy sheriff in Louisiana.......He hasnt busted out any karate moves on any perps yet! :1orglaugh

☼LEGIT☼
Chuck Norris. He kicked all these guys asses in that one movie. The movie the Americans weren't allowed to see because Chuck Norris wouldn't let them with his one man army perk.

I can't go against Arnold on that list.

Where are Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris on the list? You know, people that were actually good at their martial art instead of those idiots Van Damme and Segal.

Any of you remember "The Last Boy Scout" where Willis played a PI? Yup, that's my vote. "Last Man Standing" was also good (rip off of a fistfull of dollars I think)

NBBCash Matze

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ARNOLD :eek: hehe sorry but he is really the greatest action hero I think.:1orglaugh
Best movies in my eyes: Terminator, Predator, Total Recall, Conan, Commando

I picked Bruce, but being a girl it was because I thought he was the cutest on this list....take it for what you will.

Seagal is just a complete douche. The word "hero" does not come to mind when I think of him. I think Seagal is nothing more than David Hasslehoff with some swift kicks?

I think Arnold, in his prime, could've been a real action hero. He's the smartest one on this list. I bet Arnie could've been trained in MMA to dominate people in the octagon or in the streets...