• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best *Action* Movie Hero

Best *Action* Movie Hero

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • Dolph Lundgren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steven Seagal

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Jean Claude Van Damme

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • The Rock

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Nicolas Cage

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I´m not really a fan of anyone on that list (or these types of movies) and i can´t think of any other action movie hero i like so i will choose Sarah Michelle Gellar (for Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
J.C. Van Damme is the man.

And this poll fails without Jackie Chan.

Guys : Arny, but in his prime, Sly was great !

Girls : Nobody can beat Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) but Alice (Milla Jovovich), Selene (Kate Beckinsale) , Xena (Lucy Lawless) and Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) sur can kick some asses.

Special Price to Cherry (Rose Mc Gowan) : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=83QScLAvl9g

Hm... I voted Steven Seagal because his movies are the most braindead. He's always some kind of vigilant personality with a dark past, native-American relatives and he knows Chinese :D

The Rock and Vin Diesel will never be what Dolph, Muscles from Brussels, Arnie and Seagal (Stallone was not in their league) was for B-action movies. And what the hell is Nicolas Cage doing in this poll? Bruce Willis is too serious actor to be among the others too in my opinion :)

Anyway, Arnie was great in Conan, that's a classic! But he's not a martial artist :(

Many of them are great but I would say Bruce Willis.
He just has the best acting skills.

Nicholas Cage is more of an allround actor, not a action movie hero in my opinion.

Seriously...is it time for a woman to take the thrown?

In recent years I'd say Angelina Jolie has been every bit as good in action movies as any guy.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Much as I love the others (excluding Diesel, Seagal and the rock) I'm afraid there is only one Schwarzernator (co-star of the best predator movie and star of the best Terminator movie) and so he is my choice.

GUBBERNATE! :ak47:

Seriously...is it time for a woman to take the thrown?

In recent years I'd say Angelina Jolie has been every bit as good in action movies as any guy.

:1orglaugh I just caught this..."thrown"???

Throne!!!!!!! :facepalm: