• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats your ring tone

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
The Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends theme song.

Hubby's alarm is awesome though. It's Dr. Who, from the "Blink" episode.
(Only from 1:43-1:54) This was a great episode.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Dayman from it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The Nokia ringtone. People who over-personalise their phones have too much time on their hands.
Yes, I do post on FO...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The chorus of this song:

bahodeme

Closed Account
The theme from Halloween.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^You didn't strike me as a Jason Aldean type of guy. Or a Ludacris guy, for that matter.

I like some country. Not as much as I like Death Cab or The Shins of course, but Jason Aldean, Zac Brown, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Taylor.Swift, and Billy Currington have some good songs.

Ludacris is all right... Where did I say that I liked him?

I like some country. Not as much as I like Death Cab of course, but Jason Aldean, Zac Brown, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Taylor.Swift, and Billy Currington have some good songs.

Ludacris is all right... Where did I say that I liked him?

Haha, no shame in liking Taylor Swift. I'm actually a Kenny Chesney fan myself. :cool:

I mentioned Ludacris because he's in the version of "Dirt Road" that I had listened to a few weeks back. But then after I posted that, I saw he wasn't in the video version.

I have the most bad ass notification tones ever! For phone calls I have a donkey braying over and over. For text messages I have a mooing cow. For e-mails and voice mails I have a frog croaking. :D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"On Iowa," "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" as sung by Brian Griffin, "Buono Sera, Senhorina," "Boats n' Hoes," and "Brass Monkey." Depends who's calling.