• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Type Of Soda Pop?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Okay all I'm stating in this thread is so called Diet drinks do nothing to a "diet". They're not better for you than full sugar drinks. That is all. And that is the truth. Harley and Swarley even backed it up.

The Americans thing was a funny and not all serious.

I was never arrogant in this thread nor anywhere else. And if anyone thinks I'm whiny please PM me examples. :hatsoff:

I have never worried too much about Mariah getting her feelings hurt. Any woman that will answer the door nude wearing a strap on to offend Jehovah's Witnesses probably expects to have things said to her.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I have never worried too much about Mariah getting her feelings hurt. Any woman that will answer the door nude wearing a strap on to offend Jehovah's Witnesses probably expects to have things said to her.

I think it would be next to impossible to really hurt her feelings, she's got a thick skin and aggressive demeanor, if anyone ever did manage to hurt her feelings I pity them because when she got over the hurt there would be hell to pay.

As for anyone else, particularly in that other section, I think everyone that posts there knows to take what's posted with a grain of salt.

Speaking of salt, what's your favorite snack to go with soda pop? My grandpa used to take a package of Tom's peanuts and put them in his RC Cola. Sounds weird, but it's really pretty good. (steering this back on topic)

Dude I grew up putting peanuts in Pepsi or Coke. I haven't done that in a while. Definitely a southern thing. Like boiled peanuts.

What's stupid and ridiculous about eliminating all of that high-fructose corn syrup?

Even as an American, the thing that's stupid about it is that most artificial sweeteners trigger the same biological responses in the body as 'real' sweeteners, so...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Even as an American, the thing that's stupid about it is that most artificial sweeteners trigger the same biological responses in the body as 'real' sweeteners, so...

You really want to fire this argument back up? Artificial sweeteners have no calories, that's why they call it "diet". Neither one of them is "good for you". So...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I think Dino Velvet must give a shit about our personal preferences, else he wouldn't have created the thread asking for them.

Kind of. I just wanted to know what kinda soda pop people enjoyed. Many of my threads are about food especially fast food. Been raving about that Carl's Jr Maple Sausage, Biscuit, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.

As for Coke Zero vs Regular Coke, when I started drinking Coke Zero it was light and refreshing. It made Regular Coke seem heavy and syrupy and also didn't seem to quench my thirst as much either.

We got any serious Peppers in here?

Okay all I'm stating in this thread is so called Diet drinks do nothing to a "diet". They're not better for you than full sugar drinks. That is all. And that is the truth. Harley and Swarley even backed it up.

True. There is a simple rule; whatever soda and many other products that has a word "light" in it, is usually always much more unhealthy or better to say dangerous than normal version with more natural ingredients. Also what comes to drinking habits, kids nowadays do not seem to understand what is energy drink either and are drinking them like water and having surprise surprise heart problems and other issues...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Why are you making your soda pops with corn syrup anyway?! Why not use good ol' sugar?

So called diet-drinks taste like shit and do nothing for diets. It's better to just drink plain water then. Cause diet drinks make your insuline go high and then you get even more hungry because there is no sugar in it to convert.

Also it's ridiculous you Americans go to fast food joints, order huuuge burgers with triple bacon, fat and fries and whatnot, but then ask for a diet drink. :rolleyes:

Those drinks only make sense for diabetes people. If they make any sense at all anyway.

First things first, I refuse to recognize ANY point you make when you are referring to soda as "soda pop".
The only people I know who refer to soda as "soda pop" are either 90 years old, ordering in a fucking Diner or a dimwit, e-stalker who likes dicks on chicks and recognizes his own failures by naming himself after those numerous failures.

Faily can suck a big old fat cock.
Secondly, telling him to suck a fat cock will only encourage him more.

Once again, faily or whatever the fuck he is referring to himself these days, gets the M12 memorial :facepalm:.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
First things first, I refuse to recognize ANY point you make when you are referring to soda as "soda pop".
The only people I know who refer to soda as "soda pop" are either 90 years old, ordering in a fucking Diner or a dimwit, e-stalker who likes dicks on chicks and recognizes his own failures by naming himself after those numerous failures.

Once again, faily or whatever the fuck he is referring to himself these days, gets the M12 memorial :facepalm:.

Haha I know you love me! As much as I love you.

I didn't even know the term soda pop. I was just "quoting" the thread title! I thought they're called softdrinks: :dunno:

And like I would name myself that. It was your friend Ronald! :tongue:

So when do I get that fat cock anyone is talking about?! :scream:

There's a genuine obsession here, I think.

Come on alex, own up - is it :

a) external projection of self-loathing caused by your own secret love of trans girls?
b) penis envy?
c) defence mechanism to cope with your unrequited love for maley?

Something buried deep down is causing this bile. Once you've faced your demons, you'll be able to come out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

ban-one

Works for panties
I didn't even know the term soda pop. I was just "quoting" the thread title! I thought they're called softdrinks: :dunno:

It's one of those things that it depends on where you're from as to if it's soda, pop, soda/sodie pop, cola, or a softdrink. To me, it's either a cola (as they are Pepsi Cola, Coca-Cola, Royal Crown Cola) or softdrink (as opposed to hard drinks with alcohol), with soda and pop only applying to the hand-made concoctions at drug stores and ice cream/soda shops, that mix soda water with flavored syrup or ice creams.

As for me, my favorite softdrink/cola is Dr Pepper.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
It was Mexicoke, until I read an article today that said they were going to switch the recipe and start using HFCS...

But, then I saw this.

So, it's still Mexicoke.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Vanilla Coke
Stewart's Key Lime
Stewarts Orange & Cream
Weinhards Cream Soda
Showing my age, I was a big Nehi fan as well.