• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Type Of Soda Pop?

Coca-Cola, RC, Orange Crush, Manzilla Apple flavour soda.

I really should give that stuff up for health concerns.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
What's stupid and ridiculous about eliminating all of that high-fructose corn syrup?

Why are you making your soda pops with corn syrup anyway?! Why not use good ol' sugar?

So called diet-drinks taste like shit and do nothing for diets. It's better to just drink plain water then. Cause diet drinks make your insuline go high and then you get even more hungry because there is no sugar in it to convert.

Also it's ridiculous you Americans go to fast food joints, order huuuge burgers with triple bacon, fat and fries and whatnot, but then ask for a diet drink. :rolleyes:

Those drinks only make sense for diabetes people. If they make any sense at all anyway.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Maley is correct. Diet soda is no better for you than regular soda, as what it takes away to make it "diet", it makes up for in other areas that are no less fattening. Don't believe it? Google court.

not only that but im fucking astonished everyone is accepting this aspartame no calories shit. did everyone forget that it causes cancer and tumours? and yes, it causes weight gain too.

there are other options for proper soda.

http://blueskysoda.com/
http://www.hansens.com/us/en/home/

i believe seirra mist cut out the hfcs too.

personally, i dont drink soda, but my girl occasionally does and she goes for the no hfcs stuff.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Why are you making your soda pops with corn syrup anyway?! Why not use good ol' sugar?

So called diet-drinks taste like shit and do nothing for diets. It's better to just drink plain water then. Cause diet drinks make your insuline go high and then you get even more hungry because there is no sugar in it to convert.

Also it's ridiculous you Americans go to fast food joints, order huuuge burgers with triple bacon, fat and fries and whatnot, but then ask for a diet drink. :rolleyes:

Those drinks only make sense for diabetes people. If they make any sense at all anyway.

I don't make soda pop, do you really expect me to answer for the soft drink industry? I don't expect you to defend the high fructose corn syrup industry.

What diet soda tastes like to you doesn't really matter to anyone else. It's pretty arrogant to think anyone gives a shit about your personal preferences. I don't drink diet soda as part of a diet, I merely prefer the taste, not that I think anyone gives a rising fuck about that, but of course I didn't attack the preferences of others, either. I drink plenty of water, usually about a gallon a day, but again, you're being arrogant and judging other people on petty bullshit so, really, it's no surprise.

Americans don't give a fuck what you think about their fast food habits, and really, why do you care what other people are doing? It's consistent with your arrogant character, but it's still something you need to grow the fuck up about and get over.

Maley is correct. Diet soda is no better for you than regular soda, as what it takes away to make it "diet", it makes up for in other areas that are no less fattening. Don't believe it? Google court.

Faily can suck a big old fat cock. The most detrimental thing in diet soda is high sodium, and that's really not an issue unless you've got hypertension. I don't like high fructose corn syrup so for me it's really not a matter of diet soda being a "better for you" alternative.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I used to laugh about the people that order huge burgers with triple bacon and fries, until I was told by a friend who orders that way once in awhile that he preferred the taste of the diet soda. He said that he used to drink regular soda, but after he drank diet for a certain amount of time, he couldn't go back.
In other words, it was a preference.

Also, what's with this "you Americans" shit?

He said that he used to drink regular soda, but after he drank diet for a certain amount of time, he couldn't go back.

That happened to me for a while. The ex forced me to take diet coke instead of normal so after a while normal was too sweet and I couldn't drink it, even though I didn't really like diet either. Thankfully I've managed to re-acquire my taste for full-fat.

Except as a mixer. Diet all the way there.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't make soda pop, do you really expect me to answer for the soft drink industry? I don't expect you to defend the high fructose corn syrup industry.

What diet soda tastes like to you doesn't really matter to anyone else. It's pretty arrogant to think anyone gives a shit about your personal preferences. I don't drink diet soda as part of a diet, I merely prefer the taste, not that I think anyone gives a rising fuck about that, but of course I didn't attack the preferences of others, either. I drink plenty of water, usually about a gallon a day, but again, you're being arrogant and judging other people on petty bullshit so, really, it's no surprise.

Americans don't give a fuck what you think about their fast food habits, and really, why do you care what other people are doing? It's consistent with your arrogant character, but it's still something you need to grow the fuck up about and get over.

Faily can suck a big old fat cock. The most detrimental thing in diet soda is high sodium, and that's really not an issue unless you've got hypertension. I don't like high fructose corn syrup so for me it's really not a matter of diet soda being a "better for you" alternative.

Haha if anyone is arrogant it's Americans like you. (Notice not all Americans, but Americans like him) Just because I called out your beloved 'merica. :facepalm:

If people drink diet drinks because for them they taste better that's fine. Everyone can do what they want. It's just the minority that do it for the taste. Maybe they do taste better than the corn syrup things. That's why I asked why the industry makes them with corn syrup anyway. Use good ol' sugar, dammit!

I didn't mean to attack anyones true preferences. Just when they use it as what they think is a drink for making a DIET it's stupid, because it's wrong!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Faily can suck a big old fat cock.
Oh yeah very classy. You're offensive so you must be right. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to argue with you on this anymore, no matter what you reply. It's obvious you just try to deny everything I say, because you don't "like" me. You can't even admit when I'm right. That's just poor. Don't take anything I say or anyone says about/against your country too seriously.

I used to laugh about the people that order huge burgers with triple bacon and fries, until I was told by a friend who orders that way once in awhile that he preferred the taste of the diet soda. He said that he used to drink regular soda, but after he drank diet for a certain amount of time, he couldn't go back.
In other words, it was a preference.

Also, what's with this "you Americans" shit?
Yeah if it's really preference it's fine. Even if people do it for the diet reason I don't really give a fuck. I'm just saying the truth about those drinks and people should know that.

Of course saying things like "you Americans" isn't supposed to be all serious. ;)

xfire

Haha if anyone is arrogant it's Americans like you. (Notice not all Americans, but Americans like him) Just because I called out your beloved 'merica.

If people drink diet drinks because for them they taste better that's fine. Everyone can do what they want. It's just the minority that do it for the taste. Maybe they do taste better than the corn syrup things. That's why I asked why the industry makes them with corn syrup anyway. Use good ol' sugar, dammit!

I didn't mean to attack anyones true preferences. Just when they use it as what they think is a drink for making a DIET it's stupid, because it's wrong!

You have a serious lack of comprehension, I wasn't being arrogant anywhere in my posts. If you feel differently, please, point it out. What did I say that you felt was arrogant? You, on the other hand, were being an arrogant cocksucker right here-

You Americans and your so called "Diet-Drinks"....It's just stupid and ridiculous!

What's it to you what people call diet? It's just a fucking word. Hey, if you want to take potshots at people's country of origin You Might want to lie about where you're from, Herr Failfag.

I can't stand the taste of high fructose corn syrup, it leaves a slimy texture and sickeningly sweet taste on the tongue. You can demand they use sugar till you're blue in the face, plenty of people here in our "beloved 'merica" have for years, to no avail, HFCS is cheaper. Stupid, yes, consumers fault, hell no. They call the shit "diet" because it has no calories, that's a fact.

I really don't like arguing with you, but you're one of the most arrogant and dickish posters on this forum, most of the time I avoid you because you're such a whiny bitch but sometimes you have to be dealt with. You can continue to be your usual stupid trollish self, but you may as well acknowledge that you picked the wrong hill to die on (thank you bobjustbob) in this thread.

I really don't like arguing with you, but you're one of the most arrogant and dickish posters on this forum, most of the time I avoid you because you're such a whiny bitch but sometimes you have to be dealt with. You can continue to be your usual stupid trollish self, but you may as well acknowledge that you picked the wrong hill to die on (thank you bobjustbob) in this thread.

This despite our political differences, is why I think you're dreamy. Now you know how I feel about some posters. It seems that engaging those that need confronting only brings us down though. You're just more tactful than I am.

xfire

This despite our political differences, is why I think you're dreamy. Now you know how I feel about some posters. It seems that engaging those that need confronting only brings us down though. You're just more tactful than I am.

I'm not always more tactful, maybe just more often. And you're right, it brings us down and that's why I try to avoid it more than I used to. Oh, and I can't rep you right now because FreeOnes is a rep cockblocker.

I'm not always more tactful, maybe just more often. And you're right, it brings us down and that's why I try to avoid it more than I used to. Oh, and I can't rep you right now because FreeOnes is a rep cockblocker.

I have 1 amoeba shithead that I won't take any crap off of. That WahwahwahwahHymen/Vodkaz incarnation. The rest of those I have argued with I am going to try and ratchet it down a notch or two. I have argued just about every topic in the political spectrum here. No minds will be changed so I will just state my POV from now on and leave it at that. I don't like some of the posts I made here the past week or so.

xfire

I have 1 amoeba shithead that I won't take any crap off of. That WahwahwahwahHymen/Vodkaz incarnation. The rest of those I have argued with I am going to try and ratchet it down a notch or two. I have argued just about every topic in the political spectrum here. No minds will be changed so I will just state my POV from now on and leave it at that. I don't like some of the posts I made here the past week or so.

Anything you said to Mariah gets a pass because she gave it as hard as she got it. That's probably nothing new for her.

:D