• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Kinda Diet Soda Pop?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've never knowingly partaken of rat piss, so I'll have to take your word. I prefer ice cold real sugar Coca-Cola out of a fountain, but that doesn't fit my macros.

I don't have any. I've always felt Diet Soda has a dissatisfying after taste.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I went on a Diet Dr. Pepper kick for a while, but it didn't make any difference to my overall health or weight loss, so I'm sticking to Snapple products when I want something a little unhealthy. Their fruit punch is kinda good.

Wait. I mean........you guys drink diet soda? Fags.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
When I used to drink regular coke everyone said it's bad for you, so I tried to drink the diet brand, but it tasted like ass in a can so I gave it all up in the end.

Wait. I mean........you guys drink diet soda? Fags.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Just bought a case of each of these:

The mango one offers a slight hint of unripened mango which is more sour than sweet but sarap nonetheless.

The blood orange one is good too. As the labeling says, it's zesty!

These are my two favorite now.

Ok, I am gonna revise my earlier statement. I had A&W diet root beer over the past week and it is phenomenal. Best diet soda I have tried.

In my days of drinking those type of drinks, if ever I had a diet one I couldn't stand it, always tasted unnatural. The sugar versions were nicer, but still detrimental to health. I wish I had never had them in the first place, we shouldn't be giving stuff like this to kids.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Water, the original diet drink. Coffee, and tea. Topo Chico. It is good.