• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Kinda Diet Soda Pop?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I drink a lotta, lotta soda pop so I try to drink diet to avoid all the sugar. Anyway, I'm a Coke Zero guy. I like it ice cold right outta the icebox full of carbonation. The other day I chugged one after eating some kebab, hummus, and salad for lunch and practically melted my buddy's forehead. Sure was good.

Diet Mountain Dew is the best diet cola of them all - hands down. All the citrus/lemon flavored - clear colored diet drinks are generally the better ones, but Diet Mountain Dew is king.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I drink a lotta, lotta soda pop so I try to drink diet to avoid all the sugar.
I hate to be a buzzkill but, sorry Dino, you're doing way more harm than good. Hope you don't end up being obese and diabetic or a cancer or alzheimer's victim. My advice is to avoid all soda-type drinks like the plague, sugar-free or otherwise. Here's some great information on the subject:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx

These aren't just some paranoid nutball rantings here either....I work in the water and food safety industry and the "zero calories" marketing hype behind artificial sweeteners is universally considered to be just that....hype. The pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry love artificial sweeteners because they make you sick. Obesity and diabetic rates have skyrocketed in the USA in recent years....pretty much concurrent with the proliferation of processed foods and artificial ingredients. Coincidence? I don't think so.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tes-rising-diabetes-threatening-usa/15134489/

Anyway, just "food" for thought. ;) :D

It's people like Dino who eat fast food and drink sugary drinks who will end up living to 100 while those of who try and eat healthy and exercise will end up dropping dead at 40. :dunno:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Something you will find familiar; Diet Dr Pepper. Something local; Diet HEB Original Cola or HEB Diet Dr. B.

I tried the Coke Zero but it seems too rich to me despite it's zero calories.

I like Diet Coke. It's lean and crisp and it's Coke.

And my favorite president ever drinks it.

I tried the Coke Zero but it seems too rich to me despite it's zero calories.

I like Diet Coke. It's lean and crisp and it's Coke.

And my favorite president ever drinks it.

Hopefully Trump will save our plastic straws. The nutbirds down here want us to drink thick milkshakes through paper straws. They trying to pull that crap up in Oregon yet? I like my McDonald's straws just the way they are, dammit! Gosh darn left wing busybodies!!!

Hopefully Trump will save our plastic straws. The nutbirds down here want us to drink thick milkshakes through paper straws. They trying to pull that crap up in Oregon yet? I like my McDonald's straws just the way they are, dammit! Gosh darn left wing busybodies!!!

I've heard the straw thing a lot lately. When I do fast food which isn't regular, I never order a drink now that I think of it. I'm just weird like that. But I don't doubt that anti-straw crusade is a thing up here.

I've heard the straw thing a lot lately. When I do fast food which isn't regular, I never order a drink now that I think of it. I'm just weird like that. But I don't doubt that anti-straw crusade is a thing up here.

The scooters are coming next. I went to bed one night, woke up in the morning, and they were littered everywhere. Idiots ride them on the sidewalk. I'm gonna clothesline one of them in the mouth one day.

18n0422-scooterwar.jpg

I'm actually in favor of the plastic straw ban, even though my non-contribution to it was not out of conscience.

I'm not an environmentalist but I am a conservationist (you can't help but be one if you look around at the scenery up here). If we can reduce the amount of plastic that ends up in landfills and oceans then let's do it.

#ForTheOrcas

I'm actually in favor of the plastic straw ban, even though my non-contribution to it was not out of conscience.

I'm not an environmentalist but I am a conservationist (you can't help but be one if you look around at the scenery up here). If we can reduce the amount of plastic that ends up in landfills and oceans then let's do it.

#ForTheOrcas

First they come for our plastic straws then they come for our plastic cups. Eventually we'll be drinking together out of the same trough like cattle.

Diet soda sucks. Tastes like rat piss.

This. I cannot acquire a taste for them no matter how much I try. I thought you were a Fanta grape guy Dino...

As for plastic straws, when they take away our plastic straws, only the criminals will have plastic straws.

This. I cannot acquire a taste for them no matter how much I try. I thought you were a Fanta grape guy Dino...

As for plastic straws, when they take away our plastic straws, only the criminals will have plastic straws.

I'm going to sell black market plastic straws out of the back of my truck like illegal cartons of cigs.

I never once enjoyed the diet ones, always tasted artificial, but I did used to like Coca Cola, these days I see it as far too toxic for the body, so I stick to water