• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

Which one clogs your atreries the most?

• McDonald's

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Carl's Jr

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • KFC

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Wienerschnitzel

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Burger King

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • In 'N Out

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arby's

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters

Max

Banned
9inch said:
here in France McDonald is the best we can find, I especialy like the big tasty ;)
But I know McDo sucks in the US, burger king deserve its name I think..

What go to Las Vegas!

Maccy D's is like awesome tasting there :hatsoff:

Ask your roommate about Pizza City (in Gent now but ready to expand), Lunch Garden, and Crock’In, Fox. I was in a relationship with a woman for 9 years who was Belgian (Flemish) and I know that part of the country quite well!!! But for fries, nothing beats the regular friteries all over Flanders (and in The Netherlands too) and their awesome mayo-drenched goodness...

Eet smakelijk!!!
:nanner: :glugglug: :thumbsup:

********** said:
I agree with Colonel that McDonalds has the best fries and I'm imrpessed that Nightfly knows Quick and so will my roommate be.
Fox

where's the "it's all the same, and it's all shit" option

I don't know about the US, but here, taverns (not part of chains) are much more common. Fast food I only eat when everything else is closed or when I'm drunk.

Pizza Hut has good pizza, but ordinary pizzerias are way better. And I wouldn't call Pizza Hut fast food, it's not fast, and they're clearly aiming to be a more serious restaurant chain (higher prices, waiters etc.)

McDonald's and BK's burgers are total crap, it's like chewing on a piece of wet bread. Gatukök (literally street kitchen) serve equally greasy, but more juicy burgers, better sauce and better fries.
KFC I only tried while in London, it was barely any different from the fried chicken they serve in chinese restaurants, except the latter has better sauce.

Apart from those I've only heard about Taco Bar, and while they at least have their own niche (not a lot of mexican restaurants around here), their sauces are weak, you get portions made for 11-year old girls and the prices aren't worth it (in relation to other fast food.)

Local taverns and bars have much better food usually, since it's homemade, and they don't make you feel like you're in a factory when you visit them.

My 2 cents.

On a side note, don't you have kebab and falafel places in the US?

I used to eat fast food all the time...now not so much. But if I had to pick it would be Arby's, gotta love those beef 'n' cheddars and jamocha shakes!

Kfc

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Wouldn't know, those places really don't have a vegetarian menu.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
This poll is hereby declared null and void since it does not include Hardee's, Sonic, Whattaburger or Jack-in-the-Box. The OP isn't by any chance from California, is he?? LOL.....