• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

Which one clogs your atreries the most?

• McDonald's

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Carl's Jr

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • KFC

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Wienerschnitzel

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Burger King

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • In 'N Out

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arby's

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Where's Sonic?

They make the best damn chili cheese dogs!

-cs™

Taco Bell is my favorite, loved that place since I was a little kid. Quizno's is getting to become one of favorites also.

I fell in love with a little fast food chicken place, Bojangles, a while back, sadly I've only ever seen them in my home state of Virginia and a few other states on the east coast, so I guess I go with Wendy's.

Once upon a time I would have picked Wendys. I have not eaten fast food in years though. Unlike some of the other foods I have given up, that kind of food I don't miss eating. I don't even want to think of what it would do to my arteries if I ate it.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Wendy's - but there appears to be few of these fast food joints in London these days.

Loved CHILLIS bar & grill (in Canary Wharf):

http://www.chilis.com/

i like salads in mc donals ( that was a very good idea ), anyway in burger king ring with onions are delicius.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Mc Donalds, No one comes close to their frys :thumbsup:

I'm confused - the original question was which is your favorite, and then it says which one clogs your arteries the most? My favorite is Taco Bell, but Wendy's is the greasiest burger you can buy basically. lol

And yes, Fox, Quick is good in Belgium and France, but it's basically a McDonald's rip-off, and not as tasty IMO.

here in France McDonald is the best we can find, I especialy like the big tasty ;)
But I know McDo sucks in the US, burger king deserve its name I think..

om3ga

********** said:
I agree with Colonel that McDonalds has the best fries and I'm imrpessed that Nightfly knows Quick and so will my roommate be.

In response to you Omega, I didn't even know they had a bloody Chilis in bloody Canary Wharf: typical. If you like Chilis, you'll be at home in the richer suburban areas of Los Estados Unidos, because there's a Chilis within a mile of every major mall. It's good and all, but it's not that cheap, and their chocolate dessert is DELICIOUS... yummy. The one with gooey chocolate inside that spurts out when you start eating it. And then theri Monterey Chicken or whatever it's called... delicious.

Fox

Yeah - when I worked at Canary Wharf, it was my favourite place to arrange a date (there's nothing like sharing Wings over Buffalo and Nachos with your ladylove and a couple of cold beers)

http://www.chilis.uk.com/locations/canary.html

:glugglug:

[edit] in all honesty, the only time I could eat Maccy D's (aka Mcdonalds) was when I was absolutely drunk - if I ate their food sober, I usually felt like throwing up (except for the Chicken McPremier)

Last edited:
my opinion, chili's is garbage. they took the tuna steak off their menu. to hell with them. and overpriced for shit food anyway. syndicated fast food, i choose none. but, everytime im out of the usa i try a mcdonalds or burger king sandwich that isn't offered here. still, its all the same just with different type of bun and sauce. the meat is low quality everywhere, i don't care what people say, ive had it, and to me, its still not all that great. but the preservatives make it taste the same, so its not all that bad, but i try not to eat it. so indecisive, ahh, supersize me.
id personally suggest nobody eats fast food.

om3ga

Well, I like Chilis anyway, and I had some bloody good memories in there.......