• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the worst video game you have ever played?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Bugsy 3-D.

So far the worst game of 2008: Conflict Denied Ops.

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
Alot of those Dreamcast games were trash.

retrospectively I think all games I played as a kid were not so great.
They were hard, to hard, and had many flaws.
Like the Simpsons game"Bart vs the Space Mutants" or something like that. It seemed fun at the time, but I don't even remember getting past the first level^^

I had a game on PS1 called "Pax Corpus" that was pretty lame

Oh and "Alien" on the GameBoy, like wtf are you supposed to do, I didn't get anywhere on that... I also recall a Jurrasic Park game on SNES to be rather lame, too.

And I hated it when they started making Jump and Run games 3D

Max Payne -_-
Final Fantasy (all) sorry final fantasy fans.
The Sims.. i made a guy, done the rosebud cheat, got $100k, done my house, let him cook and he burns himself alive -_-"
and so on, i can think of alot more but cant right now.

Pit Fighter for the S.N.E.S......Maaannnnn!!

Worses ever...What T.H.Q. was thinkin' back then...

and the Genesis version (by Tengen) iz waaaayy better time a trillion...

primal rage (awful mortal kombat rip-off).. :1orglaugh

..that and any FPS ive wasted a test run on.. :crash:

'Primal Rage' was one of the ones that came to mind for me too. Simply abysmal stuff. It was bad on the Mega Drive, but they then compounded this by making a perfect port for the Playstation!

The very worst game I have ever played is 'Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero'. I would urge anyone who likes to occasionally play a crap game to laugh at to try this out. Truly awe-inspiring shiteness.

'Bubsy 3D' was a complete joke. 'Onside Soccer' is another. 'Iznogoud'. 'Tommi Makinen Rally'.

These are games where you wonder if any of the developers played them or even looked at them at any point. Lazy, lazy, pointless games. It is scary that any of these were released and, scarier still, there are many more I could tell you about!

Admittedly though I never once played any of those interactive movie games that were all the rage (for about five minutes) back in the early to mid-nineties. Those look far worse than anything I've played before.

A game called Ogre Quest for the N64. I read some biased review that made it sound awesome, and saw some cool screen shots and so I bought it new, for like $55, and it really sucked ass. I couldn't even really figure out what to do or how to control stuff. It sucked ass. Lots and lots of ASS!!!

Oh shit. I forgot about the shitty "Lawnmower Man" game for the Genesis. Such a sack of shit. In between each crappy level was a stage where you had control come guy flying to "Cyberspace" or something. And I always ran into these really flat objects that were supposed to look 3D and I couldn't even tell what they were.

Like the Simpsons game"Bart vs the Space Mutants" or something like that. It seemed fun at the time, but I don't even remember getting past the first level^^

Have to agree with you there. Almost all the Simpsons games were incredibly hard - Bart vs The World (NES), Bart's Nightmare (SNES), Krusty's Funhouse (SNES)...