• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the worst video game you have ever played?

Well,I would say for my shear anticipation,and the subsequent absolute revile after playing it,I would have to say Final Fantasy XIII.

I loved the other FF games that I've played,but this one was a totally dumbed down,hold your hand piece of shit.I hated pretty much everything about that game.

I owned ET for the 2600 as a kid. I can attest to its awfulness.

More recently: Alone in the Dark. Controlling your guy feels like driving a semi-truck.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
"Titanic: Adventure out of Time"

Imagine this scenario:

Got that game lent from the video/game-shop in time for christmas way back then, to play over the holidays. Oh the anticipation! The whole Titanic to roam, and that fantastic riddle to solve! Change the future!!!

... and then you are so thick you don't even manage to leave that agent's office, door just won't open. Pathetic.

Too many games to mention, and tbh sometimes they have potential, but are just plain lazy and the engine is broken.. I can't name any particular ones but god damn they are out there, somewhere between me and the three foot barge pole i carry with me!

Worst games I've played in a while is Nier and Yakuza 3 for the PS3... thats why gamefly is my gaming life line.

.................................I use Gamespot

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've played too many bad games to just name one.

FF VIII. The Plot was convoluted and confusing. The Gameplay was not even comically bad. It was just bad bad. Drawing was a pain. Junctioning was a joke. And talk about meta game concepts. That really takes me out of a game when every time you do anything you have to just accept that everything you are doing are numbers on a screen. The characters had no identity. Nothing mattered except what you had junctioned.

At least Terra master was fun as hell.

L3ggy

Some might disagree with you.

May be true. But I am sure this is just an opinion thing. And to me, nothing I have played (Outside of of some really bad tabletops) have been as bad as FFVIII.

I get there are things like E.T. for the Atari. But you know what, none have been as huge of a letdown as FF VIII

L3ggy

It was kind of a let down, but still a enjoyable game, for me at least.

Once again, it's a bit pointless to ask just for one. There is a shitload of bad games and each of them is horrible in their own particular way. Hard to say ultimately which one is really the absolute worst of them.

One that comes to mind is Star Trek on the Amiga. The game had three disks and the content was badly designed, so you ended up swapping those disks constantly during normal game play. The kicker was that there was no save function. It was quite horrible. I didn't even get to experience any actual gameplay since it was so insanely frustrating to even try to play it. Then it had the tendency to end up in a guru meditation..

Additionally, some old "sex games" were pretty fucking horrible. Don't remember any of their names though. That's just as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, Dragons of Flame (once again an Amiga game). That was really bad.

oh, there a quite a lot! just to name a rather recent example: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on the wii... all you basically got to do in that 'game' was to play the fucking janitor and fix a bunch of stuff in order to recruit people for dumbledore's army!

A tie between Indiana Jones or ET for the Atari. They really don't get worse than that. At least the Journey Atari game was playable.

i loved indiana jones !!! never finished it...but always played it over and over.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The most recent one that comes to mind is Turning Point - Fall of Liberty for the 360. It was fucking crap, it was like they had a good idea but just threw a bunch of crap together. Waste of money