• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the worst video game you have ever played?

Mission Impossible for NES. This game was absolutely impossible (no pun intended) to play because you could die at a moment's notice for no particular reason at all. You'd just go to a cutscene where a helicopter guns you down.

Oh, and Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorites of all time. It just takes a really long time to get into it, but it has a deep story and an enormous level of balance in classes.

Final Fantasy # whatever.

Friend had it and told me to check it out. No interest in it at all and felt it was just damn boring.

Ever play Jumping Flash for playstation1? You're like this robotic rabbit or dog or something, flying through space. Actually come to think of it, it was kinda trippy, but still the worst game ever.

Worst game I've ever played has to be Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II, for the NES. The controls were atrocious! The level design was not all that great. Just about the only reason to play the game, I think, is the music. While everything else about the game was awful, the music in that game was pretty awesome.

anybody remember a game for N64 called Banjo Kazooie worst game ever

What? I absolutely love that game. That and the sequel, Tooie. Awesome games. Just too bad the third game is on XBOX 360...

Ever play Jumping Flash for playstation1? You're like this robotic rabbit or dog or something, flying through space. Actually come to think of it, it was kinda trippy, but still the worst game ever.

I used to love that game when I was young, it was ridiculously easy.

A friend of mine gave me his PS2 after he got a 360 and all his games. One of them was Final Fantasy X2 but the one meant for teenie bobbers. I got to the point where you Use a special ability to change your clothes and class. Most disappointing Final Fantasy experience EVER!!!

And I Love Tactics!!!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Final Fantasy: Legend for the original GameBoy. It sucked. I actually destroyed two GameBoy units and two of the game cartridges throwing that son of a bitch against the wall in frustration. It came out in the early 90s. It started out easy enough, but got damn near impossible as you went on. The following two FF games were pretty good, though.:rolleyes:

Conflict: Vietnam
Men of Valor
Conflict: Global Terror (or Global Storm or whatever it was called)

Anything bearing the logo of EA Games, seriously I've never liked any of them.

A tie between Indiana Jones or ET for the Atari. They really don't get worse than that. At least the Journey Atari game was playable.

i think i'm the only person on earth who doesn't have the patience for final fantasy. i also hate NCAA basketball games because I suck ass at them.

Your wrong I cant stand final fantasy game any of them but my brother has every one ever made and I had to sit for hours on end for him to let me play my game:sleep: